Nike Performance VAPOR COURT Outdoor tennis shoes white/black/metallic silver uploaded by Kallie B.Nike Performance VAPOR COURT Outdoor tennis shoes white/black/metallic silver uploaded by Leslie M.

BY NIKE

Nike Performance VAPOR COURT Outdoor tennis shoes white/black/metallic silver Sports at Zalando UK Sports order at Zalando UK! see more...

Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
These shoes are okay. One thing that I don't like is that when you wear them to play tennis, they get dirty fast. Of course, white gets dirty but the overall quality is okay and quite reliable. They are affordable but I would not recommend them because of dirty they get so fast.
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
Review for: Nike Performance VAPOR COURT Outdoor tennis shoes white/black/metallic silver
LOVE this shoes. By far my favorite type of nikes. I am going to have to go back this weekend and buy the olive green pair as week as the black. They are SO SO comfy they feel like you're wearing socks instead of a bulky tennis shoe. And they are only $85. They are an AMAZING buy.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
The Nike Zoom Elite 9 is a gunslinger of a swiss army knife. At this point if I could only have one shoe for all workouts, it would be the Zoom Elite 9. It’s light and flexible. It’s cushioned enough for a long run, and it loves to go fast. It’s been a delight on tempo workouts, hills and long runs. I’m very tempted to run my next marathon in them. I think they’ll be a good marathon shoe for a lot of people.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
Now I don't have this exact color but I have Nike tennis shoes, and I can say that they are very comfortable and easy going, they are a little pricey but they are worth it, I would recommend these to others.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Sharon
Little stiff to start out, but really good show, with great support for playing on various surfaces. Just wish I hadn't gotten them in white
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
So comfortable I wear them every time I do a workout great comfort and support plus I feel like my feet can breathe
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
I love Nike Shoes. I used to wear cheap shoes until I started working at the VA Hospital in 1998, then I bought me a pair of Nike to wear there. I still have those shoes & still wear them. I don't remember how much I payed for them. It's been such a long time since I bought them. So I can say that they are good quality shoes. I would recommend them.
Elvira N.
Elvira N.
They weren't durable, and came apart after 2 months of use. It's probably because I'm a heavy tennis player, but honestly I think that I should've gotten more for my money but oh well.