NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Savannah t.NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Anna C.NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Rachel L.

BY NIKE #5 in Clothing

Features 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 4% other fibers, 1% spandex 6 pairs of no-show socks Moisture-wicking cotton keeps your feet dry and comfortable Supportive fit and arch compression Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability Made in Mexico see more...

Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
Nike is the only brand in socks I will wear. They are extremely comfy and don’t slide off your feet and for perfectly. They are a little bit expensive but you won’t regret spending that extra dollar I promise. Men and women can buy these and they fit both perfectly
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
The socks are real good they are no show they're black they're Nike their simple their functional they feel good they are kind of thick which I like but they're not too thick which makes them perfect and they usually come in packs and at a reasonable price for the quality.
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love love ! Extremely soft and comfy , you can feel the difference when you walking , i love those for working out, you feel the support and makes very easy to do the exercises
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
No show socks that live up to their name, without having to stop to reach down in your sneaker to hitch em back up. That, alone, makes me a dedicated Nike sock brand buyer.
KHADIJAH M.
I love the brand Nike. These No-Show socks are great. I usually have them in white because I typically don't wear black socks. And I often work the No-show socks for cheer competitions and they were comfy flexi and were perfect.
Sara J.
Tallahassee
These socks pair perfectly with my black Nike sneakers! They are soft and slightly thicker, but very comfortable. I also like to sleep in these because my feet are always cold at night. Overall I would recommend these.
Morgan M.
Love these no show socks. I get a pack everytime I visit the Nike Factory near me. The are great quality for their price. They don’t slip off your heels when you wear shoes or even while you’re working out. Would recommend for sure. NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack
Johnnie M.
Stockton, CA
I buy this constantly in black and white I like how they fit and how breakable they are. I like that they fit perfectly with whatever show I decide to wear. They are reasonably priced for the quality you are getting and they last a while. I purchase this for friends as well so I totally recommend them for everyone.
Kylee R.
Farwell
I gave these socks a 3 star because I am kinda picky with socks. If they make my feet have a weird shape or look I won't wear them and sometimes these socks do just that.
Monet S.
I love these socks. They are very comfortable and warm. I love ankle socks so these are definitely my favorite. At a pretty good price I got mine from foot
Locker.