NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack

Features 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 4% other fibers, 1% spandex 6 pairs of no-show socks Moisture-wicking cotton keeps your feet dry and comfortable Supportive fit and arch compression Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability Made in Mexico
Start your review of NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
13 days agoZion, IL
Love how well my ankle socks feel and wear. Material is great at keeping feet dry and these also do not slip off when walking.  would recommend these socks if your looking for a great sock.
2 months ago
These are my 15 year old sons favorite socks. He refuses to wear socks that can be seen and these are perfect. He said they aren't to thick or to thin. And they don't have those little bunches of material at the top of the sock that you can sometimes feel. They wash pretty well to. I think they will last quite a while
3 months agoBowling Green, OH
These are my favorite socks! Throughout high school I would wear Nike’s dry fit crew socks for every sport and I was happy to find they have short dry fit socks! They are the softest, most comfortable socks I have ever purchased and will continue to use and buy these socks!
9 months ago
I just purchased this socks and they are very comfortable and look good if are looking for a lower sock. I wear these with my Nike sneakers and they look and feel nice, thought after wearing them for a while they start to fall down in the back. This is the only bad thing, but purchasing these socks was very worth it.
10 months agoCentereach, NY
These are definitely awesome socks but nike socks are so expensive for no reason. U can get nice socks from cheap from anywhere! High rise socks i usually wear nike but no shows u cant see what brand they are anyway so i feel it is pointless to buy these
7 months agoGreenville , NC
Nike socks are the only socks my teenagers will wear and they are among one of my husbands favorite brands! They breath well and hold their shape after repeated washings. They are however a bit pricey but I suppose it is because it’s a better quality sock.
8 months agoLa Mesa, CA
These socks keep my feet feeling warm! They are very comfortable to wear with non-athletic shoes in my opinion. I also feel like the keep pressure in the middle of my foot, almost in an arch support kind of way.
2 years agoElizabeth, WV
I like nike and lal of their athletic wear. these socks are actually pretty cheap compared to most of nikes products and I love how warm they keep my feet. they come in a variety colors and I like that they are thin enough to wear with my tennis shoes!
2 years agoDanbury, CT
I love these socks. They’re super comfortable and definitely have amazing soft material. I love these because they’re no-show socks which helps when wearing sneakers. These are super affordable socks.
2 years agoStroudsburg , PA
The most comfortable socks that I own, and the only brand of socks I wear everyday. They are super soft and comfortable. I love the detail on them it makes them different from boring socks!