NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Rachel L.NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Anna C.

BY NIKE #8 in Clothing

Features 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 4% other fibers, 1% spandex 6 pairs of no-show socks Moisture-wicking cotton keeps your feet dry and comfortable Supportive fit and arch compression Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability Made in Mexico see more...

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I actually own this socks and to me they are super comfortable and great to wear with Nike Sneakers!!! We always use Nike in our house lol from daddy to the baby. I will definitely recommend Nike socks to everyone.
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I like nike and lal of their athletic wear. these socks are actually pretty cheap compared to most of nikes products and I love how warm they keep my feet. they come in a variety colors and I like that they are thin enough to wear with my tennis shoes!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love these socks. They’re super comfortable and definitely have amazing soft material. I love these because they’re no-show socks which helps when wearing sneakers. These are super affordable socks.
Mirlan C.
I love this socks they are super confortable and they keep your feet really warm. They are cheaper than most nike stuff. They aren''t to thick nor to thin so you can wear with your tenni shoes.
Johnnie M.
Stockton, CA
I buy this constantly in black and white I like how they fit and how breakable they are. I like that they fit perfectly with whatever show I decide to wear. They are reasonably priced for the quality you are getting and they last a while. I purchase this for friends as well so I totally recommend them for everyone.
Yulissa E.
I was looking specifically for black socks and found these, the brand symbol is very discreet which I prefer.They’re very soft and comfortable to wear around the house as well with shoes.I got a 6 pack of these for less than 20$.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love these socks! Their so comfy and super nice definitely my favorite pair to wear! Nike has good quality socks and I love to wear them for lacrosse heir are very affordable and I would definitely recommend to someone!!!
eduardo l.
Very well crafted sock. Have been wearing Nike socks for the past year neither of my sock have ripped or have holes in them and I use the socks for running and for the gym and there still in perfect conditions.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
The most comfortable socks that I own, and the only brand of socks I wear everyday. They are super soft and comfortable. I love the detail on them it makes them different from boring socks!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These socks are wonderful and feel great, they are a bit large but I may have bought mens without paying attention the mens and womens look exactly the same. I bought some for my husband too.
Jessie P.