NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Rachel L.NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Anna C.

BY NIKE #11 in Clothing

Features 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 4% other fibers, 1% spandex 6 pairs of no-show socks Moisture-wicking cotton keeps your feet dry and comfortable Supportive fit and arch compression Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability Made in Mexico see more...

zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love these socks. They’re super comfortable and definitely have amazing soft material. I love these because they’re no-show socks which helps when wearing sneakers. These are super affordable socks.
Johnnie M.
Stockton, CA
I buy this constantly in black and white I like how they fit and how breakable they are. I like that they fit perfectly with whatever show I decide to wear. They are reasonably priced for the quality you are getting and they last a while. I purchase this for friends as well so I totally recommend them for everyone.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love these socks! Their so comfy and super nice definitely my favorite pair to wear! Nike has good quality socks and I love to wear them for lacrosse heir are very affordable and I would definitely recommend to someone!!!
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
The most comfortable socks that I own, and the only brand of socks I wear everyday. They are super soft and comfortable. I love the detail on them it makes them different from boring socks!
Michelle H.
These are some great socks. They are very breathable! Some of my favorite Nike socks have a tag on the back so that the shoes don't rub a blister on my ankle or heel.
MELISSA B.
I've always been a fan of Nike sock.  My basketball teams always wore the mid-calf socks with the swoosh at the top and I now wear the no-show socks for softball and working out.  Their socks are high quality and I rarely find a hole or a toe peaking through the end.  The are comfortable and most importantly, the don't fall off the heel.   Even though styles have change through the years, the socks have always been dependable.  I bought 3 packs of these socks last year and threw out almost all of my other socks in my drawer. I bought mine on Amazon.com however, TJmaxx and other sports stores carry these as well.
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
My husband purchased some items while in Florida and he got a $25 off 50 card on a future purchase. He passed me the card and I purchased myself some socks because I honestly never wear them. I got these socks because for the most part, I rarely wear socks and these socks are super comfortable. They don't slide down and they don't feel too thick to walk around in. I purchased 3 packs of these socks and whenever I decide to purchase socks again, these will definitely be on my list.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
I really love the socks there's only type of socks I wear, I play basketball in the lot of other sports and I'm always at the gym, they are great really comfortable and really nice I highly recommend this whole a lot of people that play sports!!
Neith J.
I have a latex allergy and the only socks that I've found to be reliable at not triggering a latex reaction are the simple black or white Nike Dri-Fits! The only problem is that my teens discovered them and try to steal them from the dryer all the time!
Rachel B.
West Lafayette
Perfect comfy socks. Wicks moisture like the product promises (so no stinky feet!) They were really expensive for only a couple pairs of socks though - seems like you pay more for the brand name. But these socks have lasted a long time without wearing down or getting any holes, so it's worth it.