NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Rachel L.NIKE Performance No-Show Socks - 6-Pack uploaded by Anna C.

BY NIKE

Features 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 4% other fibers, 1% spandex 6 pairs of no-show socks Moisture-wicking cotton keeps your feet dry and comfortable Supportive fit and arch compression Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability Made in Mexico see more...

Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
My all time favorite socks. They are made well and last for a long time. I can always find them on sale (so affordable) around June/July before back to school, so this is usually when i buy about 3 packs (18 pairs), just so i have extra when some come up missing and can have a few extra pairs in my gym bag for when I'm running late.
Neith J.
Neith J.
I have a latex allergy and the only socks that I've found to be reliable at not triggering a latex reaction are the simple black or white Nike Dri-Fits! The only problem is that my teens discovered them and try to steal them from the dryer all the time!
Chryste J.
Chryste J.
Arcata, CA
These are very comfortable and won't slide off my foot like other brands do. They feel like you're. Or even wearing any socks but you get the comfort from wearing socks.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Avon
These socks are thin and I like how they are super low cut. I will purchase these again and for my family.
Rose G.
Rose G.
My husband loves their socks serious he won't wear another brand but Nike ! He says they are very comfy
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Antwerp, NY
Only socks that I'll wear. Comfy fit and soft. Color doesn't fade. Easy to wear. Favorite socks ever!
rebecca m.
rebecca m.
super comfortable to wear! your feet will not hurt because of how super cushion they are!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Very comfortable and form fitting. Will continue to buy these for everyone in my house
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
I've always been a fan of Nike sock.  My basketball teams always wore the mid-calf socks with the swoosh at the top and I now wear the no-show socks for softball and working out.  Their socks are high quality and I rarely find a hole or a toe peaking through the end.  The are comfortable and most importantly, the don't fall off the heel.   Even though styles have change through the years, the socks have always been dependable.  I bought 3 packs of these socks last year and threw out almost all of my other socks in my drawer. I bought mine on Amazon.com however, TJmaxx and other sports stores carry these as well.
Artieka T.
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
My husband purchased some items while in Florida and he got a $25 off 50 card on a future purchase. He passed me the card and I purchased myself some socks because I honestly never wear them. I got these socks because for the most part, I rarely wear socks and these socks are super comfortable. They don't slide down and they don't feel too thick to walk around in. I purchased 3 packs of these socks and whenever I decide to purchase socks again, these will definitely be on my list.