Nike Orive NM Women's Athletic Shoes, Size: 7, Black uploaded by josarih b.

BY NIKE

These women's Nike Orive NM athletic shoes translate the high-speed, long-distance look and feel of a running shoe into an everyday street wear style. In black. SHOE FEATURES Sliced sole for light, natural motion flexibility Outsole is tipped with carbon rubber for extra traction. Breathable upper SHOE CONSTRUCTION Mesh upper Rubber outsole PRODUCT DETAILS Lace-up closure Padded footbed Box ID: 392 Size: 7. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber/Lace. see more...

kaylee w.
Gainesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These shoes look so clean with the all black. You can dress these shoes up or down. They go with anything and everything. These shoes are so comfortable and stylish all in one. You can work out with them, or just wear them for style and comfort!
Nicole A.
Port Chester
Favorite shoes super comfortable oh my God I'm upsets with the shoes I basically wear them every single day there's nothing disappointing about them they're a little expensive but they're definitely worth it I would totally recommend the shoes love them
Mariana U.
Fort Wayne
These Nike shoes are soooo comfortable and they were on sale. I wish the price point for Nike shoes in general was lower but for a quality and lasting shoe they couldn't go much lower. I would recommend these to any one who wants a comfortable shoe for light running as a hobby not as a sport.
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
brooklyn g.
These shoes are very comfortable and go with almost everything. Also they didn't really put a strain on my wallet! They would be better if they were water resistant, because it's really easy to get your feet wet in these!
Brooke B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Super comfy and light weight shoe. My daily shoe for everything. Comfort is very important because I have a toddler to chase around all day. Not too expensive, I think it's reasonably priced. I definitely recommend Nike to anyone looking for a light weight and comfy shoe.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
One thing about Nike shoes you can't go wrong with them. I love Nike shoes and these pair are really great especially for when your walking or Jodging I have two pairs so far.
Caitlyn S.
I adore the all black look of the shoes.  They are very light weight and extremely comfortable.  The fit of nike shoes runs small so you may want to size up.