BY NIKE #24 in Hair Accessories

Keep your locks out of your face mid-workout with these women's Nike stretch headbands. In black/white. Product Features 6-pack Logo and zigzag designs Stretchy construction Product Details 1/2-in. width Polyester/spandex Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Spandex. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Nike Printed Headbands are wonderful and easy to use. They work great and hold my hair wonderfully, and I have a ton of hair so it's hard to keep all of my hair up. I love these headbands and will definitely be buying more of them soon. They are also cute colors.
Meagan K.
I have a hard time trying to keep headbands on my head! They always slide off and never stay put! These nike headbands are great because they have a no slip grip on them that helps them stay put! I love these for working out in! Great product!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
I love these headbands I've worn them since Middle School playing sports year-round they always held my hair back even my little baby hairs and he'll back and as you can see by the picture I decided and my dog even loves wearing them they're really comfy there don't squeeze your head or anything they're just like the perfect headband honestly. I have lots of them and I keep on buying them cuz I love them that much. And they have cute colors and patterns!
Mary S.
These headbands are super cute and I love that the black and white will match any workout attire, however, I was disappointed for the price they kept slipping out of my hair. A good trick though is adding a bobby pin to keep them in place but sometimes that is not always an option and while running I really do not want to adjust them constantly. However, as just an accessory to your cute athletic gear outfit, they are a great touch!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
Love these headbands. I get them not only for myself but for my daughter well. These stay in place great and don't squeeze your head super tight which is great! They are super cute and the quality is out of this world. I would recommend these to anyone especially athletes!
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
I have a few packs of these headbands and they completely save me during my workouts! I have tons of baby hairs and flyaways that distract and irritate me when I workout with my hair pulled back, but when I wear these headbands, the baby hairs stay put out of my face! The headbands take a few wears before the stretch becomes comfortable, but they are still worth a 5 star rating!
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
Bought these headbands for my volleyball team before a day of competition and they worked great! They have a sticky part on the opposite side of the print that makes them stick great to your hair and keeps them from sliding while you're playing sports. I highly recommend them to any athlete, not to mention the cute patterns and colors they come in!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop Nike for workout clothes,shoes,sports bras and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. It can be expensive some things range from $45-$56 for one item. ❤❤❤❤
Samantha L.
Philadelphia
Headbands were something I had always wore for any type of sport because my hair would always get in the way. I never really had ones that would stay in place for a long period of time, until I came upon Nike headbands. They are comfortable and you get a large variety of patterns and colors to choose from. I think they are worth the price.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Loved, have had these for a while and continue to keep their stretch and don't slip of my head and I even put them through the washer and the non slip stuff continues to work I wear mine literally every day. They are too tight we're thy give you a headache and aren't to loose either were they just slide or sometime fall off when runnig.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Do these slip off your head and how often do u have to adjust it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can i buy these at?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these headbands worth the money?
Alexa L.
Do these fall off easily?
Jovana M.