BY NIKE #3 in Hair Accessories

Keep your locks out of your face mid-workout with these women's Nike stretch headbands. In black/white. Product Features 6-pack Logo and zigzag designs Stretchy construction Product Details 1/2-in. width Polyester/spandex Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Spandex. see more...

Angela B.
Marquette
I like that these headbands have the little rubber strips on the inside so that they don’t slide off my head. For the downside, because of this, my hair gets yanked sometimes if I’m not careful when I’m taking the headbands off or putting them on. And sometimes if I wear it for too long it gives me a headache. But, I think it’s great for keeping my baby hairs out of my face when I’m working out.
x x.
x
These are perfect for working out especially if I’m going out on a run because the last thing I need is for my hair to be in my face. They fit so comfortably and I use them all the time !! If you are a runner these are perfect to keep your hair back!
👧🏻. V.
Falls Church
This are so cute ‼️. They fit perfectly & it doesn’t give me a headache or anything like that , it’s great . Worth it 👍🏽, and I totally look like a whole snack in dis :). ( b a liddle mo confident everyday). Nike - Nike Printed Headbands Assorted 6 Packs (Black/White) - Accessories
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love these! Black and white matches everything so I’m so thrilled I purchased these! They aren’t expensive at all and super cute! Plus they don’t stretch out like some of these style headbands do. Super cute!
Tamia C.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
These head bands are my life !!! Pros is you get to look cute while working out and I can’t even name a con! I’m a person who always has really bad headaches but with these I don’t really have the problem!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
These headbands are great for looking cute and holding your hair back. The rubber grip on the inside helps them not slide out of your hair although they do still slip out sometimes depending on your hair type and what activity youre doing. There are multipke different designs that go with all sorts of outfits, uniforms, etc. As well!
<3 e.
Orlando
These are my favorite headbands over other brands . They have good grip to hold your hair back during the activity . These headbands are reasonable considering how many come in a pack . I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Nike Printed Headbands are wonderful and easy to use. They work great and hold my hair wonderfully, and I have a ton of hair so it's hard to keep all of my hair up. I love these headbands and will definitely be buying more of them soon. They are also cute colors.
Meagan K.
I have a hard time trying to keep headbands on my head! They always slide off and never stay put! These nike headbands are great because they have a no slip grip on them that helps them stay put! I love these for working out in! Great product!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
These headbands are AMAZING! I have tried many different brands of headbands trying to find one that would stay during running and high intensity workouts. These stay put and they do not move at all! I love that the black and white match everything!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Do these slip off your head and how often do u have to adjust it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can i buy these at?
Alexa L.
Do these fall off easily?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does anyone else have a hard time keeping these on? For me the second I let go, they slide right off.
Jovana M.