BY NIKE #3 in Hair Accessories

Keep your locks out of your face mid-workout with these women's Nike stretch headbands. In black/white. Product Features 6-pack Logo and zigzag designs Stretchy construction Product Details 1/2-in. width Polyester/spandex Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Spandex. see more...

• Where can i buy these at?1 Answers
  • Do these slip off your head and how often do u have to ad...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time keeping these on? For m...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Angela B.
Marquette
I like that these headbands have the little rubber strips on the inside so that they don’t slide off my head. For the downside, because of this, my hair gets yanked sometimes if I’m not careful when I’m taking the headbands off or putting them on. And sometimes if I wear it for too long it gives me a headache. But, I think it’s great for keeping my baby hairs out of my face when I’m working out.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love these! Black and white matches everything so I’m so thrilled I purchased these! They aren’t expensive at all and super cute! Plus they don’t stretch out like some of these style headbands do. Super cute!
<3 e.
Orlando
These are my favorite headbands over other brands . They have good grip to hold your hair back during the activity . These headbands are reasonable considering how many come in a pack . I would definitely recommend.
👧🏻. V.
Falls Church
This are so cute ‼️. They fit perfectly & it doesn’t give me a headache or anything like that , it’s great . Worth it 👍🏽, and I totally look like a whole snack in dis :). ( b a liddle mo confident everyday). Nike - Nike Printed Headbands Assorted 6 Packs (Black/White) - Accessories
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
These headbands are AMAZING! I have tried many different brands of headbands trying to find one that would stay during running and high intensity workouts. These stay put and they do not move at all! I love that the black and white match everything!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
I love these headbands I've worn them since Middle School playing sports year-round they always held my hair back even my little baby hairs and he'll back and as you can see by the picture I decided and my dog even loves wearing them they're really comfy there don't squeeze your head or anything they're just like the perfect headband honestly. I have lots of them and I keep on buying them cuz I love them that much. And they have cute colors and patterns!
Mary S.
These headbands are super cute and I love that the black and white will match any workout attire, however, I was disappointed for the price they kept slipping out of my hair. A good trick though is adding a bobby pin to keep them in place but sometimes that is not always an option and while running I really do not want to adjust them constantly. However, as just an accessory to your cute athletic gear outfit, they are a great touch!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
Love these headbands. I get them not only for myself but for my daughter well. These stay in place great and don't squeeze your head super tight which is great! They are super cute and the quality is out of this world. I would recommend these to anyone especially athletes!
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
I have a few packs of these headbands and they completely save me during my workouts! I have tons of baby hairs and flyaways that distract and irritate me when I workout with my hair pulled back, but when I wear these headbands, the baby hairs stay put out of my face! The headbands take a few wears before the stretch becomes comfortable, but they are still worth a 5 star rating!
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
Bought these headbands for my volleyball team before a day of competition and they worked great! They have a sticky part on the opposite side of the print that makes them stick great to your hair and keeps them from sliding while you're playing sports. I highly recommend them to any athlete, not to mention the cute patterns and colors they come in!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Do these slip off your head and how often do u have to adjust it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can i buy these at?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these headbands worth the money?
Alexa L.
Do these fall off easily?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does anyone else have a hard time keeping these on? For me the second I let go, they slide right off.