BY NIKE #3 in Hair Accessories

Keep your locks out of your face mid-workout with these women's Nike stretch headbands. In black/white. Product Features 6-pack Logo and zigzag designs Stretchy construction Product Details 1/2-in. width Polyester/spandex Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Spandex. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
They are good for putting back your hair when needed to do something. Like they are very affordable not that much expensive and could get it at the Nike store or at academy
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
I'm a dancer and love the Nike headbands they never slip out and work great for my hair!
Klair H.
Mckinney, TX
Love these headbands. I get them not only for myself but for my daughter well. These stay in place great and don't squeeze your head super tight which is great! They are super cute and the quality is out of this world. I would recommend these to anyone especially athletes!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE these Nike headbands! They are my favorite for sure! They are extra tight which is good for me to make sure my hair stays back. I love the simple design, too. They are spendier than your generic headband, but definitely work much better, too. I bought mine at Scheels and I wear them very regularly! Would definitely recommend!
Nicole H.
Pekin , IL
Gahhhh these headbands are seriously the cutest! I love the pattern on them! I use these when I go to the gym. I do a lot of cardio so I'm always bouncing around and these headbands stay right in place. I've had headbands fall off just while walking which is annoying. But not with these!
Tara D.
Cartersville, GA
Love my Nike headbands! They are so great for my curly, kinky hair that gets out of control. Purchased mine at Hibbett's and I'm so glad I found them for such a good price! Definitely recommend them to others!
JJ N.
These Nike headbands look very cute and stylish but don't have a use. They are too flimsy to wear for more than an hour or do more than walk around. They are affordable for athletic headbands especially considering it's Nike, but regardless, don't get them.
Danna M.
I love this because when you are playing sports or maybe you want to wear only for hang out it’s cute and they don’t allow that your hair move on your face so for me it’s functional and important to wear all of my days.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I love these headbands they are really stretchy and grip on tight but not tight enough to make you feel uncomfortable! Would definitely recommend to my friends that are also in sports! We all wear them for a reason!
Brianna N.
White City, OR
I love the colors on these and they have a gel strip on the inside to help it stick to your hair. The main problem I had with these is that the gel strip cracks and flakes off. Overall these are very high quality.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Do these slip off your head and how often do u have to adjust it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these headbands worth the money?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can i buy these at?
Jovana M.
Where can a by these?
Alexa L.
Do these fall off easily?