BY NIKE #97 in Fitness Equipment

Features Designed for match play 60% rubber, 15% PU, 13% polyester, 12% EVA Machine-stitched casing Delivers great touch, durability and consistency Traditional 32-panel design with six-wing latex panels Confedera o Brasileira de Futebol graphics show support and provide better visual tracking 2-year manufacturer's stitch and shape guarantee Size 5: Ages 12 and up Imported see more...

BK D.
Four stars because it's a little plain. I didn't get this exact soccer ball but I got one like it. I do enjoy playing soccer on an open field with my friends on the soccer team. Even though I'm not the greatest. It's a lot of fun and definitely good at passing time. I recommended this because I love mine and I always use it during a soccer matchup.
Mawata K K.
Minnesota
So u know  I really like soccer quality even to juggle and every time I play with the kids I kick that ball so hard that they will call me Ales Morgan just to have a great laugh but what happen to the ball I kicked in the other  neighbors you're in the mood to do using it to
Laura V.
Paterson
This product is one of my favorites ! the ball itself is not that expensive and you also can tell its good quality. I always bring it with me when I go to the soccer field. I think it went beyond my expectations. Not only because it want that pricy but because I've had it for a long time and its still as brand as new
Brittnee C.
Palmetto, FL
Being a big soccer fan we use soccer balls on a regular. However, this Brazil ball definitely stands out compared to most. The color is very vibrant and loud. It's a great ball and would recommend this to any soccer players.
Nicole H.
Albemarle, NC
Love this ball considering Brazil is my favorite international team. I play soccer all the time so I love using it. Pretty affordable and stays pumped for a while. Would recommend to others. Will buy another.
Jazmin C.
Melrose Park
Love this ball, really like the design, it's all blue with the Brazil logo and white Nike sign, soccer is my favorite sport so would recommend this product, when you kick it it's kinda soft so it doesn't hurt, I bought it at a soccer store!
Chris V.
Garden Grove, CA
Very nice material and it doesn't get flat easy super AFFORDABLE for anyone wanting a soccer ball I bought it all The Nike store it's so easy to use just kick the ball! And make it in the goal good for dribbling the ball and I would recommend to others thanks!
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
Soccer is amazing. Any soccer ball works well. It doesn't matter to me. As long as the ball last then that matters to me. This ball did last long. I still have it but I don't play as much anymore. But still it's great.
Chloe J.
Ontario
The ball is very long lasting and has great grip. The ball is not very expensive and it's easy to use. The soccer ball is great to use and I bought it from dicks sporting goods. I would recommend.
Howard D.
Beaverton
This is a good quality ball for the price it's a good starter ball for the kids that love Brazil and it holds up pretty good the only down side is it slips real easy in the rain not much of a good grip for keepers