BY NIKE

Perfect as a pre- and post-workout warm up, these easygoing pants will keep you warm without weighing you down. regular fit sits at waist straight leg elastic waist with drawstring side pockets polyester washable imported see more...

Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
I have to say i LOVE Nike gear. It’s always super comfortable and high quality, and it doesn’t break the bank. I own at least ten pairs of their sweats and i couldn’t live without them! Love love love!
Angela T.
washington
These Nike sweat pants are alright, I would expect it to be way better but like I mean they are pretty comfortable, but most Nike pants are super comfy. I really like the style, but the ends of the pants are really weird
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The cost of some Nike appeal can scare others away, but I absolutely love it. I believe for what you are getting it’s an amazing deal and you can either dress it down or up! Great for everyday use or going out! Even better for any sort of exercise!!!
Jules D.
I love sweatpants and these new ones by Nike are no different. They fit my long legs and are extremely comfortable for lounging around or doing errands. In my experience, sweatpants can be pretty expensive but these were just right for the price.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Got this also for my brother at MACYS for $45 they are kind of pricey but i mean its my brother and I have to spoil him
Taneisha h.
Very comfy great for anytime wear leisure time just Great for wearing around the house or if ur up for a quick workout