BY NIKE

Improve your golf game with the nike mojo, 24 pack golf balls. Mojo golf balls combine a cosmic brew of flight, shape and length. The 2-piece construction and powerful core are specially designed to help you hit extremely long, straight shots. The shear, feel-good surlyn cover helps these balls stick to the greens. Straighten out your game, or pick these up as a gift for the golf enthusiast in your life. Either way you slice it, these specialized golf balls won't leave you disappointed. With 24 nike golf balls to a pack, this set a real value! see more...

Kim A.
I bought these for a friend of mine.  He had recently joined a golf league and, his birthday was coming up. I saw the box and the inspirational messages on it and loved it.  Upon receiving it he said they were his favorite golf balls.  He asked me if he had told me that before, I informed him that he had not, I loved the box and the brand.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Holley S.
Nike Mojo golf balls are fun for the average golfer in my opinion. They have neat designs and are reasonably priced compared to the other golf brands out there. Probably not the best ball for a golfer looking for specific things such as spin, distance, bite etc
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
My dad uses these balls and says they are pretty fun. Really easy to tee up and hit, the logo is cool, but they are pricey for golf balls. But then again they pretty much all are. Great gift for holidays or birthdays. And great for mom too, not gender specific.
Taylor C.
Lucedale, MS
Great golf ball! I typically like a softer ball for more control and the mojo is great for me! As far as price you get what you pay for but this is on the cheaper end of other comparable golf balls. My favorite Nike ball by far.
Analea A.
Hammond, IN
My boyfriend plays golf and I got these for him as a gift and these are his favorite golf balls. It's a great price for the amount in a box! Would highly recommend These! They are great quality
Shannon A.
I purchased these for my husband's birthday and he loved these golf balls. He said he was able to hit the ball smooth with these golf balls. They were effective for the game of golf and very affordable. I would recommend these golf balls to anyone.
Brian K.
Niagara Falls, NY
I'm not sure if these are being sold anymore, but these are my go-to balls on the golf course.  I get lots of distance and a good stroke out of them.  One of the other benefits is that no one else has a "mojo" ball so it's harder to lose (or forget what kind of ball you're using).
Roey C.
Weslaco, TX
Great golf ball with an easy feel to it. I love how soft the ball is making it easy to control both off the drive and on the greens. The balls are very inexpensive. I recommend these balls to anyone from the avid golfer to a beginner.
Sasha M.
Heber Springs
My husband loves mojo balls that's all he buys I will highly recommend anything Nike!  They always have the latest trends at a reasonable price.  And you can most generally find Nike products in your hometown

Target