BY NIKE #67 in Shoes

Stay up to date on the road in the Nike Zoom Winflo 3 Running Shoe from Nike. Breathable engineered mesh upper in a running shoe style with a round toe Lace up front Fresh aesthetic with signature Swoosh detail Neutral running design Flywire technology secures the foot Padded ankle support Smooth lining cushioning insole Cushion midsole with Zoom Air Waffle lug outsole with flex grooves see more...

Keli M.
Mobile, AL
These shoes are super comfortable and they have a life span of about three years after constant wear to the gym. They are great for running and weight training. They have just the right amount of support.
Jackie F.
San Francisco, CA
These are by far my favorite cross trainer shoes I have purchased! I was having knee trouble for the past few months and after a month of wearing them my knees feel completely better! While they are pricey I think they are totally worth the money. I can walk/ workout out all day in these shoes!
Thia B.
['Dalton', ''], GA
These are some of the best Nike's I've ever owned. They're comfortable and I can tell a big difference in how my feet feel after running in these compared to the others.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I burn through running shoes. With the amount of miles I pile up, I need my feet to be secure. I tear up Nike shoes fast, but they are the only shoes that give me the performance that I need out of them. That alone makes them worth it to me.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Olivia I.
These are my favorite athletic shoes. Nike products are always top quality and have an excellent selection as far as style and colors go. Prices are very reasonable! I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Jeffrey K.
223 E Newman Ave, Arcadia, CA
I own three pairs of Nike Zoom shoes and they all are amazing. They last longer than any of my others shoes. They have a strong sole, with comfortable support. The only downside is they tend to be slightly heavier than other Nike running shoes. But the support you gain is worth the extra couple ounces
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
Nike always has the coolest and most comfortable running shoes. Sometimes they can get a little pricey but if you can afford to shop there I recommend it. They never disappoint, they also produce quality sports gear.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
These are light weight and breathable. I can stay on my feet all day and not have any discomfort. Nike is always finding a way to make the most comfortable sneakers. I also really love the bright colors.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Super cute shoes with the Olympic color styling from the most recent olympics. I love the neon. I love the extra cushioning they have. Great walking shoes. They are pricey but Nike always lasts.