Apparel & AccessoriesApparelMen's ApparelNike
Men's Element Dri-fit Half-Zip Running Shirt

Nike Men's Element Dri-fit Half-Zip Running Shirt

by Nike

Nike Men's Element Dri-fit Half-Zip Running Shirt Men Men's Clothing - T-Shirts

Is this at all see through?
How well does this wear ?
Does this run true to size?
Start your review of Nike Men's Element Dri-fit Half-Zip Running Shirt!
How would you rate this product?
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Super Comfy I bought this for many purposes, golf, lounge, base layer, casual wear, and it serves every one of them extremely well!
Phuong O.
Rosemead, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought it as a gift for my dad and im really happy that he love it much. If you wanna have one item that cool and comfort, this should be your choice
David Z.
Escondido, CA
Love love love this sweater!!! Super comfy You could wear these all day! Not crazily expensive but you could go years if you spend on one!! Pretty inexpensive and worth the investment! Gift it to someone if you need to!
Simon C.
fairhaven
Warm and stylish and very comfortable wear it all the time. Would be nice in Black also.
Carlos E.
Humble, TX
Comfortable sweater to wear on a cold day or to wear on a workout I bought one last month and I can say this is a great sweat !
Taylor E.
Washington, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The cost of some Nike appeal can scare others away, but I absolutely love it. I believe for what you are getting it’s an amazing deal and you can either dress it down or up! Great for everyday use or going out! Even better for any sort of exercise!!!
Addelee M.
All Nike items have the best material and are truly dri fit. This shirt is so comfortable and very stylish. You could wear it with anything !
Steve K.
Denver, CO
Great long sleeve for running when the temps are a little cooler. Sleeves could be a slightly shorter but I can manage
Kara K.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for my husband. He loves wearing it and has multiple colors. It’s not too heavy and not too light. Perfect to wear in the fall.
josephine B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I for this for my husband and he finds it very light and comfortable. He wears it on colder days
Ask a question to the Influenster community...