BY NONE

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I have these to match some sneakers I wear to the gym w the matching shorts for basketball and racket ball!- I love the way they grip my feet!- just like compression Sox!- the really complete the regime in the gym attire!-
Breianna G.
New Ipswich , NH
Defiantly getting these this year for my boyfriend's oldest son. He's a cross country runner and track runner and also plays basketball. These are his favorite kind of sock so it's a must for the Christmas list and they are awesome quality and keep his feet warm!
Javier S.
Dundalk, MD
These socks are comfortable but they're to expensive. They come in various colors and sizes. They have a label that tells you which one is your left and right sock. I would definitely recommend to anyone.'
Olivia K.
Conway
Even though I am a girl, I wear Nike Elites everyday that I have volleyball practice or a volleyball game. It is really effective and gives cushion on my feet. They are kind of expensive. I would totally recommend these socks if you need the for any sports honestly!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love socks and this is all I wear . They never fade or get holes quick. They are so soft on your feet and great quality. It's hard to tear them up and anyone can wear them. The price is great due to how well the quality of the socks are
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
These socks are so amazing!! They're so comfy and soft! Pro: very soft Con: sometimes get less soft in the wash. They are very good for basketball and sports. I think they're a little over priced for socks, but I recommend!
Davion F.
Richmond, IN
These socks are very comfy!! There are all kinds of colors and brands. You can also customize them!! They are great for sports. Especially if you wear 2 pair. They aren't too too expensive.
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
These are really tight and they are definitely really good for running sports because they let you run better. I’ve never had an issue with them , only thing is they are a little pricey
Baylie K.
I am a volleyball player and these are so amazing they give my feet good cushion and are super supporting to my balls of my feet and they come in so many cute colors and patterns. They are a good length too for my braces that I wear!
eduardo l.
Very well crafted sock even thow the sock is for basketball I use them for baseball and there still in perfect condition.