BY NIKE

Since its release in 2000, the Nike Air Presto has changed the game, offering apparel-style sizing teamed with a stretchy upper for a stellar fit. Evolved from the original design to embrace natural motion construction, the latest Men's Nike Air Presto Running Shoe boasts a lightweight feel that's perfect for everyday wear. Adaptable and breathable, the stretch mesh upper conforms to your foot and provides stellar ventilation. A featherweight foam midsole ensures you get a barefoot-like feel, while an Air-Sole unit absorbs shock and provides just enough cushioning. A rubber sole with traction pattern holds it all together. Features: Upper - Synthetic and mesh, stretch design conforms to your foot, Midsole - Foam with Air-Sole unit in the heel, Outsole - Rubber with traction pattern, Imported. Size: 9.0. Color: Blue / Green / Yellow. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kiana M.
Crestview, Fl
Initially I bought these shoes for the gym, the looked to be very comfortable and they are. However, I don't wear them for the gym. After a couple of trips to the gym, I figured out that my form was off and it's because of the shoes... the cloth material doesn't really give much support and it will give you the feeling as if your foot will go through the front. But for causal wear.... cute shoes. Just not for the gym!
Natasha C.
Reading
The most comfortable sneaker that I had wear in my life. I love the different color that is provided. They are very effective based on the comfortability. The price is affordable. I will definitely recommended it
Jasmine J.
alexandria , VA
I have a pair of Nike Presto shoes and I love them. They are light on my feet and the color is very cute. They are a true size fit in case you want to order online. I caught them on sale but usually they're about $70-$100 depending on the color. I would recommend them for people who run or workout.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Best shoes ever. They feel like you are walking on clouds. They are perfect for casual wear, and for working out. They don't cause my feet to hurt at all. They are rather expensive but I really believe that they are worth every penny.
Rachel A.
Kansas City, MO
i have some all black prestos. i initially bought them for work cause i needed black shoes but oh my LORD. these are the most comfortable shoes i've ever purchased! great for if you do a lot of walking and standing.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
I have the women's version. So so comfy. Love it. It says to order half a size down on website but I ordered my size and they fit perfectly. I can wear them all day. Definitely recommend.
Michiko V.
San Antonio, Tx
I use this shoe for atletics and it really helps. There is a lot of toe space and the shoe fits very snug. I recommend this shoe for running track since it's very light weight.
Maleek H.
Coral Springs, FL
Best sneakers to run in for support on the heals and toes! I would recommend fitness advocates to buy these for running and working out.
Tosha L.
I have the Womens Presto sneaker and OMG so comfortable!!!! By far my favorite sneaker!
Pete C.
Liverpool
As a barber, I am constantly on my feet. These trainers are my go to shoes to wear for work. I have them in lots of different colours. They are really comfortable and don't look tired really quick as some other brands do. They fit true to size and are great for even the wider foot. I would definitely recommend these trainers, probably more as a fashion shoe as apposed to something i'd actually go running in.
TaWana B.
Brunswick , GA
Are these true to size or do you need to go up a size?
Jas. J.
I know these shoes run small. I'm a 5-5.5 in kids, I tried on a 6 & there was way too much space. Has anyone's shoe material stretched? I want to be get the 5 but not if they're going to be tight feeling.