Nike Men's Air Max Exosense Casual Shoes in White/White Size 85

Nike Men's Air Max Exosense Casual Shoes in White/White Size 8.5

Half bootie design locks you in for a stable fit No-sew upper is sleek and supportive Padded pods and Nike Air cushioning offer up extreme comfort Midfoot strap integrates with the laces Cushlon foam for added comfort Durable traction outsole The Nike Air Max Exosense is imported. Galactic-inspired details and plenty of cushioning team up on the Men's Nike Air Max Exosense SE Casual Shoes. Built for ultra-comfortable casual wear, these sneaks are a must-have! Size: 8.5. Color: White. Gender: mal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nike Men's Air Max Exosense Casual Shoes in White/White Size 8.5!
How would you rate this product?
Turtle Creek, PA
Nike Men's Air Max Exosense Casual Shoes in White/White Size 8.5 uploaded by Christine B.
Nike Men's Air Max Exosense Casual Shoes in White/White Size 8.5 my boyfriend is a sneaker head just like me… Luckily we both I have an obsession for Nike!!!  I got these sneakers for him just plain old white on white and He loves them! you really can’t go wrong such a classic comfortable sneaker! he wore them when we went to Niagara Falls we walked around a lot that day and his feet were not hurting nor did he have any blisters etc. and they were literally the first time he wore them! Now I want some in my size! LOL#
Nike Men's Air Max Exosense Casual Shoes in White/White Size 8.5 uploaded by Moreau C.
Cela fait 1 semaines que j'ai acheté cette paire de Nike Air Max Exosense car j'avais des douleurs au niveau du pied qui était dû à mon épine calcanéenne et franchement mes douleurs ont disparu, ces baskets sont très confortables surtout quand vous marchez beaucoup. J'ai profité d'une belle promotion. Je recommande ces baskets Nike Air Max Exosense.

Looking for your answer?