suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Thanks to TryIt Sampling, I was gifted this product in exchange for my honest review. I chose these for my husband to try and review and of course he was thrilled that they're Nike, a brand that stands the question, what's not to love?! These are trunk style, which we both had never heard of until now, but are basically the same as boxer brief style, except they moderately shorter on the thigh. I would say for whatever reason these seem to run a bit small. He usually wears a large and this large was unfortunately pretty snug all over, which I can tell he isn't a huge fan of. On another hand, the material, that keeps you dry and comfortable is nice and soft, with just the perfect thickness. They provide all day comfort and the ability to move, stretch, walk, or run how he wants to, especially at work. He's went from hesitant and reluctant to try them but open, to completely loving everything about these Nike Dri-Fit Essential Cotton Stretch Underwear. [product:nike-mens-3-pk-dri-fit-essential-stretch-boxer-briefs]

Product reviewed: Nike Men's 3-pk. Dri-fit Essential Stretch Boxer Briefs