Nike Legend Dri-FIT Short Sleeve Training Tee

by Nike

#4 in Women's Tops

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nike Legend Dri-FIT Short Sleeve Training Tee!
How would you rate this product?
These shirts are so flattering and they dry very quickly so I don't feel sweaty and wet while I'm working out. The only downside is that this material will make your armpits smell horrible
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love Nike and love their dri fit material. I as well as my three children and husband all have some Nike dri fit t shirts. They are some of my children's most loved clothing items.
Of excellent quality very good last a lot and always have their color alive . Since one of the gym clothes always puts it in the deber. These blouses hold Up everything.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this nike short sleeve tee shirt it is comfortable and pretty, it is also affordable and silhouettes my shape perfectly. It makes my curves look amazing and I just love to wear this shirt, this shirt also makes my chest look larger. I love this shirt!
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the dri fit line. I swear a lot in the gym and I don’t like to chaff. This keeps me dry and cool while working out. Price is pretty right on for Nike and the quality, of you have trouble with sweat check this line out.
Tampa, FL
Feels very nice on my skin, very moveable and breathable. I love that it's not scratchy on my skin or not too heavy. I would like to buy more, I got mine at the Nike outlet so not very price for the quality
Annandale
These shirts are my go to workout shirts. I wear these every time I workout because they’re fitted and easy to move in. I love the fabric they use for these shirts and doesn’t leave sweat stains.
Hyde park
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is slightly expensive. It's good quality and fits nicely. It's a very simple shirt so it's easy to add things to it and customize it.
Hereford, TX
I use these almost everyday for work! They are comfortable and don't bother you throughout the day! Also VERY good to work out in!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This shirt is really comfortable when you're wearing it it's nice and Light and it's not confining when you have it on.

Looking for your answer?