Nike Legend Dri-FIT Short Sleeve Training Tee

by Nike

#4 in Women's Tops

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nike Legend Dri-FIT Short Sleeve Training Tee!
How would you rate this product?
These shirts are great for working out since they have that dry fit texture which won’t allow the sweat to just sit on the shirt only it will dry off faster than normal shirts. I own a couple of these shirts and really recommend them.
Lakewood , CO
Nike Legend Dri-FIT Short Sleeve Training Tee uploaded by Ana C.
This t shirt is awesome for long hikings, I bought for Moab - Utah, the weather there is around 97F. After a long hike through Arches National Park my shirt was dry!! Super recommend
Zionsville , IN
These are very comfortable with plenty of stretch and come in a variety of colors. I found some on sale at the nike outlet and were priced very reasonably but they are still good value for the price because you really are getting quality with these!
Cortland
These t shirts are my go to for workouts. They are soft and breathable. They come in great colors and can be found in a variety of stores. They are a bit pricey but the quality is really nice. They wash nicely and also maintain their color and shape through many wears. Great brand overall!
Auburn, WA
These dri fit t-shirts are super comfortable and are meant to be moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry. The biggest downside is Nike does tend to be on the expensive side for their clothing, so I recommend buy when they are on sale or at an outlet mall.
Walnut Creek, CA
Overall love this shirt!  Nike tops have always been flattering and comfortable.  Did notice a slight pilling after just a couple of washes, so I've deducted a star for that.  The shirt priced affordably, and hopefully will not show more wear and tear.
Lake Charles, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this type of shirt at it's a very good material it's a v-neck it's cute but yet it's simple it's good to workout in and it's good to just wear the shirt it's a very comfortable shirt and I love the material and all that
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Metamora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The cost of some Nike appeal can scare others away, but I absolutely love it. I believe for what you are getting it’s an amazing deal and you can either dress it down or up! Great for everyday use or going out! Even better for any sort of exercise!!!
La Blanca, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike has always been a trusted brand, so I buy these shirts for that reason. I think they're really comparable to another athletic brand though....the other brand is a little less expensive.

Looking for your answer?