Nike

Nike LeBron 17 - Men's
11 Reviews
5 / 5
The Nike LeBron shoes are great. They are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly. The tread grips well and they are well built and look quite nice. These shoes are definitely top shelf.
4 / 5
Great hooping shoes a bit heavy but they are Tight to the ankle and help. Soles are always great from Nike. Are true to size and have had my pair for 4 years
5 / 5
The Nike LeBron 17 is an absolute game-changer. From the moment I slipped my feet into these sneakers, I knew I was in for a treat. The shoe features a sleek design with a combination of mesh and synthetic materials, providing a perfect balance of breathability and support. The cushioning technology in the LeBron 17 is next level. The shoe utilizes a combination of Nike's Zoom Air and Max Air units, which provides incredible responsiveness and impact protection. As a basketball player, this is an essential feature that allows me to make quick, explosive movements on the court without feeling any discomfort. The shoe also offers excellent stability, thanks to the widened outsole and the supportive midfoot strap. Whether I'm sprinting down the court, making sharp cuts, or landing after a jump, the shoe keeps me locked in and secure. Additionally, the LeBron 17 has an excellent traction pattern on the outsole, ensuring that I have grip and control in every direction.
5 / 5
LeBron 17 unisce la prima unità Max Air nel tallone e due pod Zoom Air nell'avampiede per assicurare comfort e reattività. LeBron 17 presenta anche un'innovativa tomaia in Knitposite incredibilmente leggera, che dona flessibilità e libertà di movimento senza eguali.
4 / 5
The Bron 17’s are fire. They are comfortable they last longer than you would expect. I’ve probably owned at least 10 pair of this line about close 100 LeBron all time. Only sneakers I wear only sneakers I’ll ever wear. The fit is extremely comfortable with great cushioning and traction.
5 / 5
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The Nike LeBron 17 for men is an absolute slam dunk! These sneakers combine style, comfort, and performance seamlessly. The design is not only visually appealing but also reflects the top-tier quality you'd expect from Nike. The cushioning and support make them perfect for both casual wear and intense workouts. As a sneaker enthusiast and fitness advocate, I can confidently say that the LeBron 17 is a game-changer. Five stars for Nike's commitment to excellence! #NikeLeBron17 #SneakerPerfection 👟🌟
5 / 5
Just like the caption says. These shoes look good & they are comfortable to hoop in. I need good basketball shoes because my ankles suck so i like these.
4 / 5
I had the MTAA Undisputed color way of the Lebron 17. The shoe preformed and still preforms to this day at a very high level and allows me to play basketball with a different feel than other shoes. The durability like most Lebrons is great, other than a little scuff on the outsole I have nothing wrong with my pair. They came with velcro interchangeable patches to go on the front of the shoe along with 2 Sharpies(Black and Blue) with the Lebron logo on it. This shoe is on the heavier side so if you aren’t a bigger, stronger player a lighter shoe like the westbrooks would better suit you.
5 / 5
Estos tenis de James lebron se ven preciosos a mi bebe me gustan muchísimo . Son cómodos para caminar y muy bonito el diseño . #jameslebron #fashionista #selfie
4 / 5
Lebron 17 - A solid all around basketballshoe but it can't keep up with it's predecessor.Pro's- Great impact protection- Premium materials- Awesome looksCon's- not 100% stabil- pretty expensiv- not the best traction on dustI would recommand it for big's and heavy player's - Shifty Guards should look for the Lebron 17 Low