Nike

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Nike LeBron shoes are great. They are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly. The tread grips well and they are well built and look quite nice. These shoes are definitely top shelf.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great hooping shoes a bit heavy but they are Tight to the ankle and help. Soles are always great from Nike. Are true to size and have had my pair for 4 years
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Nike LeBron 17 is an absolute game-changer. From the moment I slipped my feet into these sneakers, I knew I was in for a treat. The shoe features a sleek design with a combination of mesh and synthetic materials, providing a perfect balance of breathability and support. The cushioning technology in the LeBron 17 is next level. The shoe utilizes a combination of Nike's Zoom Air and Max Air units, which provides incredible responsiveness and impact protection. As a basketball player, this is an essential feature that allows me to make quick, explosive movements on the court without feeling any discomfort. The shoe also offers excellent stability, thanks to the widened outsole and the supportive midfoot strap. Whether I'm sprinting down the court, making sharp cuts, or landing after a jump, the shoe keeps me locked in and secure. Additionally, the LeBron 17 has an excellent traction pattern on the outsole, ensuring that I have grip and control in every direction.