Nike Kids Free 5.0 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Ercilia Z.Nike Kids Free 5.0 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Diego C.Nike Kids Free 5.0 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Tony B.

BY NIKE

Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love these! I use them for training at the gym- they are so lightweight. I usually go through a pair every six months so I try to buy them when they are on sale. They don’t provide me with a lot of support for long runs- but they are just awesome for cross training or HIIT workouts!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine for over 3 years & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Tony B.
chicago, IL
This is my favorite shoe. I continue to buy this pair every year as my primary walking around shoes and my gym shoes. I never get pains in my back and my feet never hurt. Very good support and always very stylish!
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
I have these exact shoes, so comfy and cute! I love "small" tennis shoes! And I love black lol I don't remember if I bought them from the actual Nike store or a shoe store in the mall kinda like Champs , love them though
Gabrielle R.
These shoes are great for running and playing sports, or even everyday wear. They have lasted me for years and are such great quality and are definitely worth the price. I would for sure recommend these shoes.
Shannon m.
New Bedford, MA
Love these sneakers! They are great for walking since they are so light and they are like walking on a cloud. A must have for anyone who just started working out to the die hard athlete.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Absolute favorite sneaker for walking and running .. so lightweight and comfortable.. doesn’t give me any blisters .. always bring these on vacation for lots of walking around
Dana R.
Puckett
Pretty comfortable shoes and I normally don't buy Nike shoes because the insoles are so hard they hurt my feet. I don't wear tennis shoes that often but I do like these.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
These shoes are amazingly comfortable and give just enough support. They’re not all day shoes because they should be built a little tougher but they are very comfortable