BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Haley J.
The Nike kaishi are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn in my life my feet don’t hurt at all in these! And they’re super cute
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these Nike Women's Shoes they are very comfortable, easy to walk in, affordable, and are a great color. I love these shoes!
Xiomara R.
I love these shoes!They are so comfortable!It doesn’t hurt your foot and they last a long time!They are great!Really do recommend!
Lia V.
These shoes are very long lasting, it's just that the fabric is a bit thin on the front of the shoe, so it gets wet very easily.
Carolina B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are great shoes. They have the comfort and support I love. The quality is great and they always last several years.
Paige B.
Oneonta , AL
I love these shoes they’re so comfy for the gym or just for walking around. I love that they come in so many different colors!
Baylee G.
These shoes are great for both just wearing to walk around all day in or to go to the gym. They are comfortable and durable.
Madison R.
Albion
They are so comfortable and make my feet feel like they are on a cloud. Definitely one of the best running shoes I have had.
Ennise G.
Fort Worth
Every single pair of shoes I own is Nike,  I'm a nike shoe person never to expensive just the right price I love this product
Majeda I.
I love those shoes they very comfortable and so pretty and much with everything I almost wear them everyday and it's amazing.
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?