BY NIKE #7 in Shoes

Tieryn T.
Columbus
I own several pairs of nikes, and I've loved every pair I've bought. 9/10 I'll buy them second hand because I don't agree with how they're made, but they're fashionable and functional every time. All I would recommend is better business practice.
Marian A.
I purchased these #running #shoes when I started my #weight loss journey and I am happy that I did. They are very comfortable and flexible. You can wear these #tennis #shoes not only for #exercising but they cam be worn as an everyday shoe.
Emily P.
Russellville , AR
I've had this shoe for a couple of years and love them! They're comfortable to run or walk in. They match any workout outfit I have! And you really can't beat Nike brand!
Aleigha F.
They look a lot like the tanjuns which are the ones that I got! But I've tried these on before and both the shoes are super comfy to walk in and work out in and also have a good look!
Blair S.
Boca Raton , FL
I always like nikes with a little bit of rubber in the heel just to add more cushion I hate having flat shoes because it doesn't provide any shock protection. These shoes are perfect for me but they aren't too appealing
Maria L.
Epworth, GA
The comfiest shoes!! They are amazing.
They are great when you are in a hurry, because even though they are sporty it makes you look amazing. They are worth the money!
Cristal G.
College Station, TX
I trip over these a lot. They're very stylish, but I don't find them ideal to work out in, I wear them to run errands. They were really pricey, but I wanted for them to go on sale at the foot locker. They're an ok shoe
Anastasia R.
New Port Richey, FL
Great for working out! Extremely light weight and makes running feel like your running on clouds! Your feet with feel just as amazing as you do after every work out without a doubt!
Anna
Love this shoes!!! They are comfortable,simple and jus amazing. They feel really good. I don't think there will ever be a pair of Nike shoes that will disappoint me. They are affordable and I would recommend them.
5/5 stars
Jennifer G.
These are honestly my favorite pair of shoes. Their so comfortable and easy to walk in. The color matches with anything and it's so cute and stylish. Love them!
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?