BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Anna S.
I always loved these shoes. Their comfortable to run in, they have good grip but sometimes can become slippery. These shoes a very good help at the gym and their at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend these shoes.
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Para los que hablan Español **
La verdad es que se los recomiendo personalmente.Son muy cómodos y se pueden poner con lo que sea y cuando sea...Así que atreveré !! Y Pontelos te encantará ..y lo mas IMPORTANTE LA COMODIDAD Y SU BELLEZA 😂💕
Cat S.
I bought these shoes for my teenage daughter. She chose black because they go with everything. They are cute and she's able to mix them with some ripped jeans to make an outfit look less "athletic" and more trendy. The only problem was that she got a blister on her heel the first time she wore them, but that can be pretty typical of any new pair of shoes until they're broken in. Would buy them again.
Surisaddai P.
Nike is my favorite brand, the shoes are very comfortable and , I love the original style they have, they look great with any outfit to me the price seems very good And also the quality of the shoes is very good Nike Kaishi Run Women's Running Shoes
Brandie S.
Cary, NC
I always buy nike shoes they fit me the best and last a long time. I really love the running shoes because i do cross country and they provide a lot of support, it is one of my most favorite shoes i have ever purchased i will continue to buy them because i love the results and the support that they provide
Jasmine O.
Big fan of workout shoes! These happen to be one of my favorites! Love them so much! Feet feel great in them, don't get as tired during an intense workout! Price is great, you get what you pay for! Would recommend to anyone!
Samantha M.
Simi Valley, CA
These are my new favorite shoes! They are so comfortable, and give great support. Plus, they look amazing! I got mine at kohls on sale so they were not too expensive, which is even more of a plus! I've tried other running shoes, but always go back to Nike. Definitely the best !
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these. Lightweight and stylish. These can go from gym to running errands without question. Lots of support and very durable. Mesh is very breathable. Great sneakers as usual, Nike delivers.
Laynie O.
Columbus, OH
I wear these shoes every day, and i also have them in different colours as well. These are my favorite shoes, they are comfortable, and do not wear out my feet. They are average price for nike, but as a high schooler i can barely afford them but they are definitely worth it
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
I love these tennis shoes. They have so much arch and ankle support. Maybe a little tight around the ankles but so cushy inside! I always feel comfortable and not achy when I take them off! Highly recommend:) great prices too when you can find them on sale or on Amazon
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?