BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike shoes are everything that is glitter and gold. I have joint pains so I need shoes that are cute but have plenty of support and my arches are not complaining in my shoes. They're simple, cute and to the point (depending on the design you choose) but as far as support...they're great if you get the right kind. Ask!
Lena A.
Falls Church, VA
These are my go-to running around shoes (literally) they're great for jogging and running errands and anything else you can think of. They are made to fit your foot in a way that other shoes don't I appreciate Nike for how much they cater to customer comfort and I can definitely say that these wont disappoint you!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop Nike for workout clothes,shoes,sports bras and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. It can be expensive some things range from $45-$56 for one item. ❤❤❤❤
Kayla V.
Toledo, OH
These shoes are super cute, and a good price for nike. I bought these for work standing all day thinking they would be comfortable, but they are very uncomfortable. They fit just fine but they hurt my toes super bad and feel like they are too small! I wouldn't buy these again unfortunately.
Autumn J.
Weatherford
I wear these prettt often they are super comfortable and easy to walk in. Perfect for long distant walking or running. Ive had them for about 2 years now and their still in pretty descent shape. I wouldnt recommend wearing them during rain because your feet will be soaked within secounds
Leah P.
Denver, CO
I use these shoes for work and they feel amazing on my feet. My feet never ache and my back doesn't hurt either when I'm on my feet for 8 hour shifts a few days in a row. They were reasonably priced for the high quality shoes. I'm going to be buying these again when mine wear out.
karen s.
Brawley
I purchased this shoes and use them when I go excerscing or work out. They are light weight which doesn't get you tired quick and they feel comfortable and don't hurt your feet. I have two pairs different colors and I recommend to buy especially if you go to the gym walk or work out.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
These are my go-to mom shoes!  They go everywhere from the grocery store to the park and keep my feet comfy all day.  I'm not much of a runner so I'm not sure how they measure up there but for all the walking I do and toddler chasing they are highly recommended!
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I have always been a fan of Nike shoes. My job keeps me moving all the time. I have to have something that is comfortable or else my feet will throb when I get home. These shoes work so well. The bottom of them provide shock absorption and they feel like I am walking on clouds.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My go-to-gym shoes. I love that they are very comfy. Ive been using mine for 3 years now and you can never tell that its old. The price is just right for a very good quality running shoes! Would highly recommend this one!
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?