BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love these, they are so lightweight and comfortable! I love that Nike always has a variety of colors and styles! Nike is the only brand of sneakers I wear to work out
Victoria A.
MANSFIELD
I love shoes like this sooo much and this is one of my favorite it's super soft and comfortable and I like the color and design too i couldn't have asked for anything more
Anastasia K.
Love this shoe for my super high arches! I'm a dancer, so having comfortable shoes is really important for me and these do the trick. I also have wider feet, and these fit great. I can dress them up or down, and they look good either way, and they're pretty affordable.

Do be warned though that the material is not super thick, I tore through the toe part, but only about a year into having them! That's impressive considering I dance several times a week.
Ally S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My Nike sneakers are among my favorite sneakers that I own we really only get Nike shoes due to the comfort and style that they have. They also have the wide variety of colors and styles that are specific likes. I also like getting little mini Nikes for her daughter as well as giving them for gifts their clothing is also high quality and will last a long time as well as comforting. Great for exercise and workout as well as hiking and walking around town. Definitely recommend :) least acidic shoes I have and something I accidentally got spilled on them and they were particularly hard to clean they still don't really have that look that they had before what was spilled on them which is kind of a bummer. Other than that though I can't say enough great things about them :)
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These shoes were so comfortable that I literally wore them every day for months! Depending on where you buy them, they can be affordable. The only con that I can think of is the fact that when I first got these shoes, I tripped on the toe part every other step, I have no idea what it was with the shoes, I’m assuming the shape, however I do know that I’m not the only one that had this problem. My husband had gotten a pair as well and the same thing happened to him, as well as some other friends. Overall, I would recommend these shoes! The style is cute, and they’re super comfy!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love these shoes. I have very high arches and it's often hard for me to find running shoes that are comfortable for me. These really are wonderful. So comfortable when I run. They are also incredibly cute and versatile so I'll wear them with other outfits as well, and I've never done that with a running shoe before.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I am in loved with this shoes! They are so extremely comfortable and the give a different look to my outfits. I love the different colors they come in and the breathable materials. So worth the money
Rayanna J.
Nike is probably my favorite brand. They have high quality items. These running shoes stay together and stay nice. They don't hurt my feet, and they fit well. I got mine for around $60, and that is pretty good. I would highly recommend this product. I would have given it a 4.5, but that us not an option. The fabric has began to tear a little, so it shows the tip of my toe. I have to get a new shoe every year, but not this time.
Haley H.
Saint Johns, FL
i love these shoes!!! they have gone through so much and still are looking good! however i do not run in these i still wear them to theme parks. they will go with about any athletic outfit you're wearing. they are very comfortable and breathable. would definitely recommend.
Vanity B.
Cape Coral
This specific pair of Nike shoes have been an exceptionally reliable pair for me and one of my friends. My friend is a runner and says that these shoes have held up through the longest runs she's been on. For me, these shoes are exceedingly comfortable and supportive. I recommend these shoes to anybody who's a runner or just needs a nice pair of supportive shoes for a week vacation.
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?