BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Zinab B.
These were the trending shoes of 2016 and I got myself a pair to fit in and they're pretty comfortable but they are basic.
Sirleny B.
Goiânia
Comprei pensando no conforto, já tive um rosa que era muito confortável, perfeito pra academia, combina com qualquer roupa!
binu w.
sydney
All time favorite!!! They are very comfortable for running. Adidas shoes are the only shoes that don’t give me shoe cuts.
Konstantina R.
I took these shoes to my best.... she said that they are perfect , very comfortable......i think to take these me too....
rekia m.
mostaganem
nike shoes are the best quality and this running shoe for women is really confortable to walk with or while running
genesis l.
I like them I love them are beautiful comfortable flexible long lasting casual Not so cheap but I recommend them
Praise F.
Good training shoes but doesn't have a lot of grip on the bottom .. I got these on sale so they where a very good price
Aria N.
london
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Their so comfortable it unbelievable. I love nike shoes. They introduce different types of shoes and just are so amzing
Nimzay T.
Súper cómodos esenciales para ejercicio y actividades diarias
Un poco elevado el costo pero vale la pena cada sentavo
Amanda D.
London ontario
These are great for the gym. So comfy and cute. They don't hurt my feet and I feel like my toes can breathe in them.
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?