BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

brooke t.
Amazing, comfy. Great with every outfit only con is that its not water proof with is a pain when its raining. Pro is its affordable
Ines Š.
They are so soft and bouncy! My foot can breath and exercise on the same time. I use them for Slay All Day...want to buy another pair!
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Exccelentes Zapatillas para entrenar diariamente yo las cambio cada año o cada 6 meses dependendiendo de que tanto uso le haya dado
Priyanka G.
Balasore, odisha
As always Nike is awesome. The shoes are very comfortable. The look is so rich. Price is a little bit high but it's ok. Love it.
Dennis S.
Aparte de Nike ser una marca muy buena en zapatos, estos tenis son realmente cómodos, me fascinan, y aparte de que son hermosos😍
Sahil S.
Drogheda
They look weak but when I had them they lasted me a year. They are so comfortably and good stylish one of my favourite runners.
Katiuzka R.
Son los mas confortables que he usado hasta el momento. Me hacen lucir bien y la hora de corres son muy comodos. Mis favoritos
Gemma P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I use these shoes for the gym and they are so comfortable. They provide my feet with support and they have been long lasting
Aisha S.
Really comfy nice and easy to wear. Light weight easy to wash. Ive had mine for 2 years now and they still look good as new
Zinab B.
These were the trending shoes of 2016 and I got myself a pair to fit in and they're pretty comfortable but they are basic.
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?