BY NIKE #10 in Shoes

Karim |.
Azilal, Morocco
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
MY ACOUNT INSTAGRAM  ; karim_hirt_official
Martyna M.
Celbridge
I really enjoy wearing these shoes from Nike. They're great for running, working out or just for everyday wear! They are really comfterable and easy to put on! They are 100% worth the price and wern't a disappointment at all. I would really recommend them and re-purchase them!
Karlene S.
Montreal, QC
These shoes are perfect for the gym, comfy and comfortable. I love the colours they come in, I got mine in all blue. The are affordable and worth it. So far they seem durable and I've really put them to the test at the gym. I recommend these to anyone who loves Nikes and loves to work out.
Mary R.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Me gustan mucho, los uso con cualquier cosa y cualquier ocasión, estoy realmente enamorado de estos zapatos de tenis, son caros pero siempre valen la pena. Son una garantía y se dejan a cualquier persona de todas las edades. Se pueden encontrar en cualquier parte del mundo, son muy cómodos y fáciles de lavar.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Grande fã de sapatos de treino! Estes são um dos meus favoritos!  Adore-os muito!  Os pés se sentem bem neles, não se cansem durante um treino intenso!  O preço é ótimo, você obtém o que você paga!  Recomendaria a qualquer um!
Ashley D.
Very comfortable to walk around in and hugs your feet for a perfect fit. The thick bottom of the shoe adds a nice bounce in your step and makes you feel a little bit lighter.
Kailey L.
Ottawa
I use these to help support my feet as I also need insoles. Having these during days that I'm walking around or running a lot is a God save. I've gotten so many compliments on them!
Mia M.
I can run and walk in these shoes all day long. They are comfortable and light. I love the black and white colour together as it goes with any casual outfit.
Comfortable, flexible, breathable, nice dark colour that doesn't get dirty easily, very nice for running or going to the gym or any activity really
Beauty B.
These are the best I love Nike absolutely my favourite brand. It’s super comfortable and it feels great when I go jogging. Great for its price.
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Lily F.
Are these shoes really comfortable ?
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?