BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
Great Shoes ! Love I are super comfortably beautiful colors I have some great for all occasion! Great Price !
katie B.
LANSING
Lightweight, and holds up really well. Especially since I'm in the medical field and I'm on my feet all day.
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
Best shoes ever! They are so comfy and doesn’t hurt my feet whatsoever at all even though they are expensive
Pratistha M.
Cleveland, OH
This shoe is the best shoe because it's very comfortable and easy to wear. It's so easy if u play any sports.
Jessica Z.
I live these shoes! They are great for the gym or going on a run outside. Very comfy and gives great support.
Juicy R.
Santa Ana, CA
Literally walking on a cloud with these! 👌 I hate running but when I have these on I don't really mind lol
Maritza G.
I love these shoes I use these for running,school,and for everyday use.I definitely recommend these shoes!
Gina F.
Charleston, SC
I rarely buy any other athletic shoes for me or my family. I love the durability and comfort of their shoes
Angelica P.
I have these and I think they make my feet look ugly sometimes but I use them everyday for working out
Maggie G.
Mandan, ND
Nike shoes are the best running shoes ever I know they may be expensive but its worth it guy great shoe
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?