BY NIKE #10 in Shoes

Baylee G.
These shoes are great for both just wearing to walk around all day in or to go to the gym. They are comfortable and durable.
Madison R.
Albion
They are so comfortable and make my feet feel like they are on a cloud. Definitely one of the best running shoes I have had.
Marleigh J.
Libertyville, IL
I absolutely loved these shoes! They are super comfy and long lasting. Even though they are pricey they are a good brand
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Super comfortable for running, jogging or just taking a walk. It really supports my arch, there's less tiring and pain(:
Pkei Y.
Saint Paul , MN
They are so comfortable and light for anything. I even wear them for an everyday comfort wear! They never disappoint me.
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO
These shoes have totally exceeded my expectations and how amazing they feel when I wear them during workouts it is great
Julianne M.
Banning, CA
Shoes are really comfortable.. I use them on an everyday basis. Just waiting for them to get old so I can buy them again.
Keirra C.
Humboldt, TN
Very comfortable && easy on the feet. I only wear Nike && not all Nike shoes are comfortable but these running shoes are
Clara P.
Phoenix
These shoes are great to use. Eapecially when you need to run a 5K marathon at school. These are the best running shoes.
Valeria A.
Los Angeles, CA
Shoes are so comfortable, for running, for walking, jogging. There the best for that extra comfort you are looking for
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Lily F.
Are these shoes really comfortable ?
Robert W.
Russellville, AR
Whatcha think about these? I'm needing some running shoes to walk in? Are these good running shoes to walk in?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?