BY NIKE #5 in Shoes

Bethany H.
I love the look and feel of these shoes! I got them for my birthday, and wear them for most of my workouts, which include running, walking, and HIIT. My only problem with these are the quality. I have not had the shoes for a whole year and there are already tears appearing in the fabric, at the toe line. I am disappointed because I was hoping they would last longer! Nike is expensive too, so the quality needs to match.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These Nike sneakers are comfortable and available in fun colors. They're great to exercise in or even to wear around the house or anywhere else. They are light weight and offer good support to my feet. I would definitely recommend these sneakers.
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Love the style of these shoes. I am used to small shoes and these really fit that category. Large shoes are uncomfortable for me and it’s hard to find a small slim work out shoe. I’ve had these for awhile and still in great shape.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have owned over 40 pairs of Nike tennis shoes and I cannot complain about any of them. They are well made and so worth the price. They last a long time & are great for just about any activity. I run in them, hike, play sports, & shop. I recommend ALL nike shoes to everyone!
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Quality is always great, easy to clean, never get ruined and always comfortable! Used to get shin splints, couldn't walk on my feet a certain way but after wearing these, NO issues. Affordable at certain places, but always worth the money. have had mine for years!
Mackenzie F.
Great running shoes. They are super comfortable but have weord traction. I can run in snow and on any sort of ground any other time. Except when it rains. As soon as it rains I begin to slip everywhere, even when I walk. I don't know anyone else who have used these and had that issue so maybe i just got some soet of lemon (flawed shoe)
Samantha💪 D.
The only shoe I use in the gym or running. I really love the fit and the comfort it provides for my foot. I'm able to maintain traction and stability in every movement. Not to mention the price is totally worth it. You could end up spending hundreds for a good shoe.
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
I like Nike shoes and especially the black and white style. I has mine for a long while before I got another pair of nikes. I gave my sister them and she has not took them off, every time I see her she's wearing them and she is a picky person about shoes.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
These remind me of jail shoes without the shoestrings, lol... these shoes are for everybody tho. You can get them at macys for $20, they are comfortable, cute and you can walk everywhere with them and be so cute. I'd highly recommend them, if you wanna' be basic, lol.
Anastasia K.
Love this shoe for my super high arches! I'm a dancer, so having comfortable shoes is really important for me and these do the trick. I also have wider feet, and these fit great. I can dress them up or down, and they look good either way, and they're pretty affordable.

Do be warned though that the material is not super thick, I tore through the toe part, but only about a year into having them! That's impressive considering I dance several times a week.
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Susanne B.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Are these shoes comfortable more so on the front soles of your feet by your toes? I always find that when i am working on the bottom of my foot near my toes hurts.