BY NIKE #7 in Shoes

Bethany H.
I love the look and feel of these shoes! I got them for my birthday, and wear them for most of my workouts, which include running, walking, and HIIT. My only problem with these are the quality. I have not had the shoes for a whole year and there are already tears appearing in the fabric, at the toe line. I am disappointed because I was hoping they would last longer! Nike is expensive too, so the quality needs to match.
Vanity B.
Cape Coral
This specific pair of Nike shoes have been an exceptionally reliable pair for me and one of my friends. My friend is a runner and says that these shoes have held up through the longest runs she's been on. For me, these shoes are exceedingly comfortable and supportive. I recommend these shoes to anybody who's a runner or just needs a nice pair of supportive shoes for a week vacation.
Savanté G.
like walking on air. the mOST comfortable pair of shoes you will ever buy. bought a pair for my mom and she told me I'm her favorite child. good for running, errands, work. they last long! I've had mine over a year and they still look brand new.
Renu S.
Fremont
Awesome shoes. Loved it. Very comfortable and very light. I have used Nike shoes before too they all are good so as this one. Would highly recommend it. Also it's not very expensive too, quite affordable. Good for running too. Thanks Nike for another great shoe.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Quality is always great, easy to clean, never get ruined and always comfortable! Used to get shin splints, couldn't walk on my feet a certain way but after wearing these, NO issues. Affordable at certain places, but always worth the money. have had mine for years!
Johanna P.
Avondale
These shoes are very comfortable and I can exercise more efficiently in them. They don’t feel heavy which is a huge issue I have with other shoes. They are great quality and definitely worth the price
Anela A.
I did not like mine, they are hard and not so cushioned. I always get a half size bigger but mine were a size smaller or at least they felt tight and uncomfortable. I ordered it from 6 pm a discounted online store. I usually to get my shoes way cheaper there.
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
I like Nike shoes and especially the black and white style. I has mine for a long while before I got another pair of nikes. I gave my sister them and she has not took them off, every time I see her she's wearing them and she is a picky person about shoes.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
These remind me of jail shoes without the shoestrings, lol... these shoes are for everybody tho. You can get them at macys for $20, they are comfortable, cute and you can walk everywhere with them and be so cute. I'd highly recommend them, if you wanna' be basic, lol.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These Nike sneakers are comfortable and available in fun colors. They're great to exercise in or even to wear around the house or anywhere else. They are light weight and offer good support to my feet. I would definitely recommend these sneakers.
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Are these shoes comfortable more so on the front soles of your feet by your toes? I always find that when i am working on the bottom of my foot near my toes hurts.