BY NIKE #9 in Shoes

Brandie S.
Cary, NC
I always buy nike shoes they fit me the best and last a long time. I really love the running shoes because i do cross country and they provide a lot of support, it is one of my most favorite shoes i have ever purchased i will continue to buy them because i love the results and the support that they provide
Jasmine O.
Big fan of workout shoes! These happen to be one of my favorites! Love them so much! Feet feel great in them, don't get as tired during an intense workout! Price is great, you get what you pay for! Would recommend to anyone!
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
My go-to-gym shoes. I love that they are very comfy. Ive been using mine for 3 years now and you can never tell that its old. The price is just right for a very good quality running shoes! Would highly recommend this one!
Aleigha F.
They look a lot like the tanjuns which are the ones that I got! But I've tried these on before and both the shoes are super comfy to walk in and work out in and also have a good look!
Pratistha M.
Cleveland, OH
This shoe is the best shoe because it's very comfortable and easy to wear. It's so easy if u play any sports.
Maritza G.
I love these shoes I use these for running,school,and for everyday use.I definitely recommend these shoes!
Ally S.
My Nike sneakers are among my favorite sneakers that I own we really only get Nike shoes due to the comfort and style that they have. They also have the wide variety of colors and styles that are specific likes. I also like getting little mini Nikes for her daughter as well as giving them for gifts their clothing is also high quality and will last a long time as well as comforting. Great for exercise and workout as well as hiking and walking around town. Definitely recommend :) least acidic shoes I have and something I accidentally got spilled on them and they were particularly hard to clean they still don't really have that look that they had before what was spilled on them which is kind of a bummer. Other than that though I can't say enough great things about them :)
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
These shoes were so comfortable that I literally wore them every day for months! Depending on where you buy them, they can be affordable. The only con that I can think of is the fact that when I first got these shoes, I tripped on the toe part every other step, I have no idea what it was with the shoes, I’m assuming the shape, however I do know that I’m not the only one that had this problem. My husband had gotten a pair as well and the same thing happened to him, as well as some other friends. Overall, I would recommend these shoes! The style is cute, and they’re super comfy!
Cat S.
I bought these shoes for my teenage daughter. She chose black because they go with everything. They are cute and she's able to mix them with some ripped jeans to make an outfit look less "athletic" and more trendy. The only problem was that she got a blister on her heel the first time she wore them, but that can be pretty typical of any new pair of shoes until they're broken in. Would buy them again.
Larissa W.
Bay shore, NY
Quality is always great, easy to clean, never get ruined and always comfortable! Used to get shin splints, couldn't walk on my feet a certain way but after wearing these, NO issues. Affordable at certain places, but always worth the money. have had mine for years!
ALANNIS J.
New Jersy
Omg ..I love does
Valeria M.
How comfortable are they?
Stefani S.
Are they comfortable to wear ?
Ava B.
Are these a nice type of shoe, and do they run true to size?
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Are these shoes comfortable more so on the front soles of your feet by your toes? I always find that when i am working on the bottom of my foot near my toes hurts.