Nike Just Do It Pro Headband Black/White uploaded by Kya F.

BY NIKE #77 in Hair Accessories

Nike Just Do It Pro Headband. Keep your hair under control with Nike. Jacquarded elastic band with stylized; secure fit. Nike branding on front.56/20/13/11 nylon/rubber/polyester/silicone. see more...

Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
These head bands help a lot when I workout and play sports. I think the best way to wear this product is to place it right above the forehead and not too back. I was very satisfied and I would buy this again.
Vivian L.
The quality is literally the Best among its price range. Everything from there is cheap but they have the best qualities and are super durable. I LOVE their socks. There are the little rubber line that keeps them from getting off from your ankle, which I think is super smart. They have there details that make their products the best.
Raea H.
 I've personally never had one of these headbands but I know my cousin did and she said they worked very well and that big rip the hair nicely and they don't hurt when their gripping the hair so she said she would recommend them to any athletic people who run a lot or do sports and stuff like me
Yessi U.
Headbands are ok. Nothing crazy. Don't really have that many baby hairs to hold back. I'm sure if you have a lot fuller and layerd hair this would work wonders for you. I just feel like my head is shaped a weird way so no headband would really work on me lol
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Elyse J.
It is a nice headband, but it doesn't really stay on your head. When I am working out or when I am just going about my day it constantly falls off. One thing I do like about it is that it is nice and simple and it looks nice ok your head.
Mekaila A.
Super cute headband, great for runs and easy to throw in my purse when I find myself on the go. I have long thick hair but this headband manages to hold most of it out of my face and did not slip. Purchased at the Nike store
Shauna R.
I bought a headband like this for my boyfriend (long, curly hair) for when he skateboards, and he loves it! No hair in the face, and it doesn't slip off! He loves it! Off of what he says, I would recommend this headband!
Natalie W.
Canton, GA
I feel like I can totally get better use out of a different headband. Although they stay in place, they are so thin and not vey feminine looking. I truly think Nike is slowly going down as adidas is becoming more popular.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Fran P.
Barcelona
estas cintas para el pelo, recogen bien el pelo?