Nike Just Do It Pro Headband Black/White uploaded by Kya F.

BY NIKE #85 in Hair Accessories

Nike Just Do It Pro Headband. Keep your hair under control with Nike. Jacquarded elastic band with stylized; secure fit. Nike branding on front.56/20/13/11 nylon/rubber/polyester/silicone. see more...

Kya F.
My headband keeps my hair out of my face and sweat from dripping in my eyes. If fits great on my head, I position it any way I want it and it does not move any farther, keeps my hair up well. Also can warmly cover my ears on a windy day. It looks and feels very professional. Daily must!
Kayleigh B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This headband was really helpful at keeping my hair back at gymnastics. As I was flipping through the air it didn't slip or fall off
Gabby S.
Minot, ND
I love this workout brand I have more Nike then anything great quality and I can't workout without my Nike stuff
Natalie W.
Canton , GA
I feel like I can totally get better use out of a different headband. Although they stay in place, they are so thin and not vey feminine looking. I truly think Nike is slowly going down as adidas is becoming more popular.
Kortniee M.
I love getting my head wear from here. I feel like the elasticity lasts longer then other ones I have used. I’m a repeat customer for sure. I use this when I go for walks or runs and would recommend this to others.
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
These head bands help a lot when I workout and play sports. I think the best way to wear this product is to place it right above the forehead and not too back. I was very satisfied and I would buy this again.
Vivian L.
The quality is literally the Best among its price range. Everything from there is cheap but they have the best qualities and are super durable. I LOVE their socks. There are the little rubber line that keeps them from getting off from your ankle, which I think is super smart. They have there details that make their products the best.
Raea H.
 I've personally never had one of these headbands but I know my cousin did and she said they worked very well and that big rip the hair nicely and they don't hurt when their gripping the hair so she said she would recommend them to any athletic people who run a lot or do sports and stuff like me
Yessi U.
Headbands are ok. Nothing crazy. Don't really have that many baby hairs to hold back. I'm sure if you have a lot fuller and layerd hair this would work wonders for you. I just feel like my head is shaped a weird way so no headband would really work on me lol
Riy A.
Montclair, NJ
This headband is great! basically had no slip and protected hair from coming out of my face. I love everyhing athletic and this was affordable and quality. I went to purchase two more after this. Would definitly reccomend this headband to everyone.
Fran P.
Barcelona
estas cintas para el pelo, recogen bien el pelo?