Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid Basketball Shoe uploaded by Tony A.

BY JORDAN

Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid White/White/Wolf Grey Basketball Shoe 9.5 Men US see more...

jaylin P.
Boise, ID
One of my favorite shoes by far!!! They come in every size from babies to men's!! They are offered in tons of different color choices!! I have about six pairs and my two year old just got his first pair a few months ago! We love them, they are stylish and comfortable and offer great support for your feet and ankles when working out or playing outside!!
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
As a lover of Jordan, I have many opinions of each shoe. I have multiple pairs of 1s and I really enjoy them. They fit true to size, but are not comfortable for the first couple of days. At first they hurt, but eventually fit to my feet and now they are super comfortable. A staple in street wear. These shoes are a must have.
Kolby M.
Chico
Jordan brand makes great shoes! I own many pairs of jordan and Nike shoes and they are very durable, comfortable, and definitely stylish. You can rock these shoes with just about anything. I have been wearing and collecting Jordan's all my life. They are amazing!
Tony A.
Downers Grove, IL
Okay okay, so these aren't an "OG colorway" and these are not that luxuriously soft leather found on some of the other Jordan 1s. However, I tried these on the other day and it took me wayyyyyyyyyy back. I needed something I could wear with jeans and hoodie on a day were I'm running errands or just going over the a friends house to hangout and that's exactly what these shoes are perfect for. They fit true to size, and the plushy cushioning on the inside make you forget all about the leather not being the best, they still look great, even after I have worn these around campus in Chicago.
Vanessa💜
These are great I love these me and my brother have matching ones. I gave them to him as a gift.
AMINE Ê.
Casablanca
My name is amine el bennah I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible Thank you.

Name: amine el bennahcontry: MoroccoCity: casablancaAddress : blok kodia 3 Rue 4 Num 49Zip code : 20570
ANass B.
Hello my name is Anass boulmal i like your products and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts profesionnal.
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products. That's all, and thank you for reading my message. Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid Basketball Shoe
Taoufiq E.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote