Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid Basketball Shoe uploaded by Tony A.

BY JORDAN

Nike Jordan Men's Air Jordan 1 Mid White/White/Wolf Grey Basketball Shoe 9.5 Men US see more...

TaySaucy ..
I absolutely love the Air Jordan 1 all white shoe. I haven't had this particular colorway but I have the elephant grey skin versions and they are totally awesome. I love the Jordan 1 and all the other ones up to 14. Except for the 2. Those ones suck.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
One of my favorite shoes by far!!! They come in every size from babies to men's!! They are offered in tons of different color choices!! I have about six pairs and my two year old just got his first pair a few months ago! We love them, they are stylish and comfortable and offer great support for your feet and ankles when working out or playing outside!!
jordan h.
I honestly feel this is a perfect shoe for everyday wear. They are pretty comfortable and light. [product:jordan-men's-nike-air-jordan-flight-remix-basketball-shoes-black/gray/pink-8]
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
As a lover of Jordan, I have many opinions of each shoe. I have multiple pairs of 1s and I really enjoy them. They fit true to size, but are not comfortable for the first couple of days. At first they hurt, but eventually fit to my feet and now they are super comfortable. A staple in street wear. These shoes are a must have.
Kolby M.
Chico
Jordan brand makes great shoes! I own many pairs of jordan and Nike shoes and they are very durable, comfortable, and definitely stylish. You can rock these shoes with just about anything. I have been wearing and collecting Jordan's all my life. They are amazing!
Tony A.
Downers Grove, IL
Okay okay, so these aren't an "OG colorway" and these are not that luxuriously soft leather found on some of the other Jordan 1s. However, I tried these on the other day and it took me wayyyyyyyyyy back. I needed something I could wear with jeans and hoodie on a day were I'm running errands or just going over the a friends house to hangout and that's exactly what these shoes are perfect for. They fit true to size, and the plushy cushioning on the inside make you forget all about the leather not being the best, they still look great, even after I have worn these around campus in Chicago.
Alex C.
The all white Jordan 1s are a closet staple. You have to have at least one pair! They are a classic, & not to mention very comfortable. 😊
Lisandro N.
Bronx
i loved it. I  loved the shoeeee omg and the quality is really great for the price, recommended it if you are trying to get it.
Vanessa💜
These are great I love these me and my brother have matching ones. I gave them to him as a gift.
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
these are really nice and comfy. i live jordan’s and always will support them. i’ve been wearing jordan’s since the 4th grade and still wear em. i love adding to my collection and these are definitely worth the price. everyone in my family loves jordan’s. the go with everything and i love them