Nike Infant Jordan Jumpman 3-Piece Set, Orange uploaded by Paula L.Nike Infant Jordan Jumpman 3-Piece Set, Orange uploaded by keren a.Nike Infant Jordan Jumpman 3-Piece Set, Orange uploaded by lexi r.

BY NIKE

Your tiny trendsetter will draw plenty of attention in the standout Infant Jordan Jumpman 3-Piece Set. Printed with authentic Jordan details, this set outfits your little one in style. Featuring a one-piece bodysuit, hat and booties, this stretchy cotton set is perfect for your young Jordan fan. Features: Fabric - Stretch cotton, Fit - Standard, Care - Machine wash, Imported. Size: 0-6M. Color: Orange. Age Group: Infant. Pattern: Printed. Material: Cotton. see more...

Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Always have thee cutest little sets for babies and a lot of the time you kind find them for a reasonable price. Great quality as well I have found that these do last a long time.
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
I got this outfit in red and look so cute on my baby. The fabric was soft and the color didnt wash off which it amazing. You can find this in the Burlington Coat Factory for a affordable price.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I have all the infant jordan sets. I enjoy dressing my son in them. They have a variety of diffrent colors and styles. I love them. I always find them at Marshall for an affordable price. But i really like them because they have my son dressed in the latest styles.
Paula L.
The quality of this is really good you can feel the things thickness of the fabric which is soft for babies skin. My baby has gotten many comments while wearing this. I have the red and black version of this outfit.
Krystal M.
Sault Sainte Marie
I got this outfit for our son on a shopping trip. He looked so cute in it. The fabric was very soft and my son didn't mind wearing the outfit at all.