BY NIKE #55 in Shoes

lisa c.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These sneakers are so freaking amazing. I love them. They are so comfortable. You have to buy them one size bigger but still these sneakers. I’m getting a new pair next month can’t wait. I would definitely recommend them but everybody has these sneakers
Brittany B.
This shoes is amazing. I can wear them every day especially if u always on your feet. They are so comfortable. I recommend y’all to get this. And if y’all like to work out. Y’all can use this shoes as will. Y’all won’t regret it. & it last long as will. I wear a size 7 in boys shoes. And I’m a 8 1/2 in woman shoes. They do run small.Nike HUARACHE RUN (GS) BOYS GRADE SCHL Sneakers 654275-004
Marissa S.
Coraopolis, PA
I think these shoes are amazing! Some pros are that they are very comfortable. They are very effective at supporting your ankles but still being soft. They look very nice and have everything you look for in a shoe for an affordable price.
Some cons are that they run small and they collect dust very easily. With Nike you pay for the name so I got mine for around $120 but Im sure you can find a cheaper alterative thats not Nike if you really want to. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
Bri R.
Loveeeeee these so much! I purchased for less than $100 plus I had a birthday coupon. These are so very comfortable. I wear these almost everyday. They're perfect for working out or work and very trendy which is a big plus. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for comfortable cute wear something long lasting and great for working out in
Aniya H.
Hazelwood, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These shoes are very comfortable for running and as everyday shoes. But the black does run really small. But for some reason the other colors run true to size. But the good part is that they are very affordable. Which I really recommend if you need a running shoe.
Nashalis A.
Newark, NJ
Favorite type of sneakers ! bad thing they wrong small good thing they so comfy
I was very happy with my purchase ;) would but then again I would say it's very affordable I only paid $80 for a sizes 5.5 .
Sharon C.
San Jose, CA
So, I'm a huge sneaker head. I have all the Retro Jordans from 1 to 10. Yaaaas. My new love is the retro Nike Huarache in solid black. It came out in the 1990s which was a great decade for hip hop and clothes!

This shoe is super duper comfortable. It hugs your foot but you need to go a half size up. You will thank me. I get compliments from teenagers! I know right!?
Erika S.
College Point, NY
These are the most comfortable go to sneaker for a daily basis. Look cute with anything. Comfortable. Ok price point. Just a staple piece for wardrobe.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
very comfortable my go to sneaker looks perfect with anything jeans and dresses also easy to put on has laces but don't need them
Bryan R.
Amazingly comfortable running shoes with an expandable sole for the back of your foot with a un-mistakable design