Nike HUARACHE RUN (GS) BOYS GRADE SCHL Sneakers 654275-004 uploaded by Marissa S.

BY NIKE

Marissa S.
Moon Township, PA
I think these shoes are amazing! Some pros are that they are very comfortable. They are very effective at supporting your ankles but still being soft. They look very nice and have everything you look for in a shoe for an affordable price.
Some cons are that they run small and they collect dust very easily. With Nike you pay for the name so I got mine for around $120 but Im sure you can find a cheaper alterative thats not Nike if you really want to. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
Bri R.
Loveeeeee these so much! I purchased for less than $100 plus I had a birthday coupon. These are so very comfortable. I wear these almost everyday. They're perfect for working out or work and very trendy which is a big plus. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for comfortable cute wear something long lasting and great for working out in
Aniya H.
Hazelwood, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These shoes are very comfortable for running and as everyday shoes. But the black does run really small. But for some reason the other colors run true to size. But the good part is that they are very affordable. Which I really recommend if you need a running shoe.
nayeli d.
Tacoma, WA
My go to athletic shoes wear when I go to the gym they look very good on foot and off get compliments and question about where I've got them and I know many people who also love them as well Nike HUARACHE RUN (GS) BOYS GRADE SCHL Sneakers 654275-004
Nashalis A.
Newark, NJ
Favorite type of sneakers ! bad thing they wrong small good thing they so comfy
I was very happy with my purchase ;) would but then again I would say it's very affordable I only paid $80 for a sizes 5.5 .
Sharon C.
San Jose, CA
So, I'm a huge sneaker head. I have all the Retro Jordans from 1 to 10. Yaaaas. My new love is the retro Nike Huarache in solid black. It came out in the 1990s which was a great decade for hip hop and clothes!

This shoe is super duper comfortable. It hugs your foot but you need to go a half size up. You will thank me. I get compliments from teenagers! I know right!?
Erika S.
Corona, NY
These are the most comfortable go to sneaker for a daily basis. Look cute with anything. Comfortable. Ok price point. Just a staple piece for wardrobe.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
very comfortable my go to sneaker looks perfect with anything jeans and dresses also easy to put on has laces but don't need them
Ilyza V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Very comfortable for running, and walking. Color doesn't fade away and very good material.
nissi d.
really wont those shoes for my sister because she loves it i know that it is for boys but i like it to do you guys also have it for womans i really needthose right now on a monday or wednesday morning plss give this for free to me monday pls also check out my page for my email. thank you so much