BY NIKE

Nike Headband see more...

Lauryn M.
Review for: Nike Headband more...
This headband is very useful. It is great for collecting sweat and keeping hair out of your face when playing sports. It is also very stylish and all the kids are wearing them. People at my school even where them to school to have a casual sporty look.
Michelle B.
Macomb
Review for: Nike Headband more...
This Nike headband ties in the back comes in many different colors which is definitely a pro. My head is a little bit odd shaped so it slides off that would be a con. I would recommend this product and they are very affordable.
Asia S.
miami
this helps keep my hair back... to a point. I play lacrosse so i need to keep my fly aways out of my face. I also have really disobedient kinky/coily natural hair so, no matter what headband I use, my hair is gonna do what it wants. also sometimes it gives me headaches but thats probably because i tie it way too tight but again, my hair doesn't stay i place. can't have my cake and eat it too i guess
Mike V.
Nippa, KY
My daughters play softball. Recently, one of my kids had a trip to a tournament approximately 3 hours from where we live. It was a full weekend affair, starting on a Thursday and ending on a Sunday. One of her go to pieces of equipment is her neon green Nike headband. It's her favorite accessory. She thought she had left it at home. We almost had to go buy another one before she would play. Thankfully she found hers.
Kacie M.
love, Love, LOVE these headbands. Nike is always a favorite brand of mine and I was completely satisfied with this item. I will most certainly be buying more. I got mine at Dicks Sporting Goods which can be pricey but I would recommend this to others. My favorite part is that you can tie it just as tight as you need and it is easily adjustable.
Stalia C.
Compton
I'm a soccer player and I can say that I've experience my hair going in all directions because of the headbands that I use. After purchasing Nike Headbands my hair stays in one piece and doesn't bother me when I'm about to score. This might me the best product for hair.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I LOVE these tie headbands! The tie feature is so nice to make sure the band is tight enough to keep the flyaway hairs down but loose enough to not give you a headache! They come in an assortment of colors to match any workout gear. I love how stylish they look while still being functional!
Amanda S.
I wear this all the time! I usually wear this during sports. I find it's easier to tie it when  it's on you too head so it's tighter. I only currently own one color but soon I'll own more. I have super curly frizzy hair so it stays pretty good. I would and plan on buying again
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
As a person that has a larger forehead than most, I often cannot wear headbands without them falling off of my head. This headband, however, has proved all the other brands wrong. The wide headband width allows for little movement and I couldn't ask for anything more.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I purchased this headband to my cousin, he is a tennis player and really loved it! It is so comfortable and affordable and and makes you look really trendy while sporting. You should wear it with dry hair it adjusts better and so easy to wash! just put it in the laundry machine!
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Do these stay on well without sliding back?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this headband?