BY NIKE #7 in Hair Accessories

Nike Headband see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Lauryn M.
Review for: Nike Headband more...
This headband is very useful. It is great for collecting sweat and keeping hair out of your face when playing sports. It is also very stylish and all the kids are wearing them. People at my school even where them to school to have a casual sporty look.
Peyton H.
New Orleans, LA
These are the only headbands I have found that actually stay in my hair while playing soccer. Prewrap and all other headbands just end up getting lost on the field, but since I tie this one as tight as I need it stays in my thin hair better. I wish there were skinnier band options but that may affect how well it stay in my hair.
Lauren S.
Norwell, MA
As a person that has a larger forehead than most, I often cannot wear headbands without them falling off of my head. This headband, however, has proved all the other brands wrong. The wide headband width allows for little movement and I couldn't ask for anything more.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I have this Nike headband in white and I use it when I'm running or when I play tennis.  It is my absolute favorite! It always holds all of my hair back and doesn't come loose like the typical headbands for women.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
Keeps all my hair back when I need it! I play a lot of volleyball and sweat a lot, so I need something that stays on tight and doesn't budge. This headband is my favourite one! I have very thick hair so most of the other ones slip, but this one will stay with you!
Shannon A.
Alton
I love these tie back headbands for when I;m on the court. They keep everything out of my face and it looks super cool. Pro on the tie is that you can adjust how tight it is, a con is that I find it slips off my head easier because it doesn't have a grip.
Emelia D.
Review for: Nike Headband more...
I love this product so much! It helps to finish any athletic outfit and make it feel cute and girly. Goes perfect on any day with a quick bun or pony, and helps keep sweat and hair out of your face and eyes. Comes in great colors for every outfit too!
Taylor R.
winder
I love these headbands. They are fashionable and stay on during sports. I like ability to tie it in the back making it easy to fit your head. They are decently affordable and i have several. Highly recommend for girls with long hair who play sports
Hannah D.
West Grove
Finally a headband that doesn't fall off my head. I can tie it however tight or loose I want and it stays put. I have curly but soft hair so things slip easily but this doesn't.  I bought mine from Dick's and I have bought more since.
Jasmine R.
Lake City
This headband works pretty good! I use it about three to five times a week. If you tie it too tight it can give you a headache. I love it though. It keeps my hair back well and is really comfy. I need to buy more!!
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Do these stay on well without sliding back?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this headband?