Nike Girls' Grade School Huarache Run Running Shoes uploaded by Ammeni |.Nike Girls' Grade School Huarache Run Running Shoes uploaded by Chiara M.

BY NIKE #66 in Shoes

Inspired by Native American sandals, the Tinker Hatfield-designed Air Huarache hit the scene in 1991, with a neoprene-like sockliner that offered total comfort in a lightweight package. Retooled for today, the Air Huarache Run Running Shoes are a unique sneaker with plenty of performance and head-turning style. Leather paneling, spandex, neoprene and thermoplastic hardware make up the modern meets retro upper, offering flexibility as you take on your run. Phylon foam adds soft cushioning underfoot without the bulk, while Air Sole units in the heel and forefoot up the cushy factor and absorb shock with every step. Add in a Dynamic Fit inner sleeve for foot-cradling support and you've got a standout running shoe that's just as at home on the track as it is on the streets. Features: Upper - Leather, spandex, neoprene and thermoplastic hardware, Midsole - Air Sole unit, Outsole - Rubber with flex grooves, Imported. Size: 6.5. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. see more...

Micaela D.
This is a great pair of shoes. I have 5 pairs and they all hold up great. They are a good pair of shoes to have when you are dressing bummy or to do active things. These shoes are kinda pricey but that is expected. I would recommend these shoes to others.
Luz R.
Okay so I have this shoes and I love them they are so comfortable and amazing to walk on. I have them in a black color and you could literally be able to stand on your feet all day. That's how comfortable this shoes are
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Karin B.
Pampa, TX
These shoes have held up well to my daughter busy sports and activities. She is always active and I love that we finally found shoes that can keep up with her.
Cortney M.
New Albany, IN
I love these shoes they seriously have it all. These shoes are comfortable, stylish, and very versatile. I can wear jeans or leggings with these
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Mytoddlerhas these I love love love them so comfy for her to use and run she doesn't complain her feet her !
NiŜs R.
Hello My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful All the respect and appreciation my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
Chiara M.
Turin
This shoes is everything!!! I match this with a pair of jeans or a leggina for a sporty look. It's very comfortable and easy to wear i used like everyday you can walk for hours with them and your foot will thank you because the don't hurt you finger or your ankle.
BOUTH A.
These sneakers are extremely comfortable and the classic Air Force design can never get old. I always feel comfortable walking in these for various hours of the day and I even used an old pair for running and felt comfortable in them for that as well. I've repurchased some edition of Air Forces about four or five times now from middle school to now in my college day and they have never disappointed me.
Charlotte C.
Motherwell
Recently got a pair of Nike Huaraches, they're really comfy and adjust to your feet every well. They're great shoes I've fell in love only down side is on the outer side of the toe area they tend to rip, apart from that, love!!
Caroline J.
I was wondering if these shoes could be sent to me to review I have a fitness channel on YouTube, mostly gymnastics so I could do my workouts in these shoes.