BY NIKE

Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Love these!! I have three pairs!! Other than flip flops they are my go to shoes! They are very comfortable and light. I was so thankful for these post knee reconstruction, the support and weight really helped with that and I never had to worry about slipping. I even find that I don't get shinsplits as bad anymore with these shoe. Functional and stylish 10/10
Tony B.
chicago, IL
Pretty solid shoes. They hold up for me for about a year before needing a new pair. Overall good comfort and they hold up well against my daily walking and running. I would highly recommend as they are overall good shoes.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
I just recently got into fitness and joined a gym so I purchased the shoes that an outlet and they're really great I have flatfeet but they still give me support without hurting my ankles and their light as a feather
Kaylee T.
My brother is obsessed with anything Nike. Every year they come out with new styles and never disappoint! You can find everything you need in one store. The prices vary but always watch out for sales!!
Jamie C.
Fishers, IN
Comfy cross training shoes!!!
Nike
My son loves them as well! You won't regret

Great value great comfort
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
I love all of mikes shoes. The only shoes I wear to the gym. They last fairly long, a little pricey but worth it.