Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes [] uploaded by Jessica M.Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes [] uploaded by bossy o.Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes [] uploaded by Michelle T.

BY NIKE #10 in Shoes

Sarah M.
As a bartender, I'm on my feet all night. Sometimes 12+ hours. These are my savior. They are so comfortable and light, but they still provide support. I wish they were a little thicker, but that is the only real con I have with these shoes.
Lesly G.
I workout everyday and I use this shoes and i love how my feet don't hurt when I'm done running i live the quality it's so good they have last me so long and the price is as relay good price I would recommend for anyone !
Mikala C.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these shoes! I love to run and exercise and this type of shoe is perfect:))) whenever I go to the gym, I use these shoes! They come in so many colors, and I just love the Nike brand in general! Great product!!
Alyssa M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I absolutely love these shoes for just wearing around and also short distances running. I would recommend training for a marathon in them but great for short distance.
Jamie G.
These are really nice and comfy running shoes but they run slightly large because they are so stretchy. Also never wear these in the rain your feet will be wet!
member-f736b15f5
Pipestem, WV
My favorite gym shoes, I have 2 pairs in different colors. Very comfortable and lightweight. I wear them often!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
my favorite nikes!! I own 2 different ones!! and I love how light they are and they never hurt my feet!!
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I love these shoes. So light weight and durable and just perfect for runners.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine for over 3 years & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Cath K.
Weston, CT
I love these shoes. I exclusively use them for running. I have other shoes I prefer for walking around that aren't as lightweight and have thicker soles. These are expensive but I think the quality is worth it. I have tried other running shoes from other brands and even just less expensive Nikes and they are just not as well made.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
Are the shoes comfortable when you run?
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
My goal this year is to run a half marathon and I need a shoe that can withstand he race and the trainer up to it! Would this be a good shoe?!
Kendal C.
Boston, MA
How is the fit of these shoes? I'm between an 8.5 and a 9 and not sure which would be best for me!
Jessica H.
Are they good for going on walks? I need some trainers for walking in.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shoes come in other colors?