Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes [] uploaded by bossy o.Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes [] uploaded by Michelle T.Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running Shoes [] uploaded by Jessica M.

BY NIKE #6 in Shoes

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the one pair of Nike's that I've owned that wore out pretty quickly. I think I am used to a shoe that has a bit more rigidity. This shoes is made of very flexible fabric and has almost nothing really holding it's shape. I found that the material stretched out very quickly and felt floppy/loose after only 6 months of wear. I still love the brand and will continue to purchase from them, but I think I prefer fly knits or frees.
Nora K.
Woodbridge, VA
I love free runs! But I only wear them to walk around in or if I'm lifting weights at the gym. I don't wear them when I'm running or doing tons of cardio because they don't have arch support. I have flat feet :( I wish they had a wide selection at the store. I haven't seen any that say wide. Overall, good shoes especially when you get them for $30
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I love these shoes. I exclusively use them for running. I have other shoes I prefer for walking around that aren't as lightweight and have thicker soles. These are expensive but I think the quality is worth it. I have tried other running shoes from other brands and even just less expensive Nikes and they are just not as well made.
Erin Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is my second time buying these are I love them. The colors and fit are great and I usually wear these whenever I'm at the gym or running errands around town. They do have good support when running however I've noticed that it doesn't always work best for people with high arches so I tend to wear other brands of shoes strictly for running. However these are really good for the elliptical or bike at the gym
Tara H.
Palm Bay, FL
Got these as a gift and love love love them! They are true to size and are very comfortable. They aren’t too bulky or anything like that either. I use them all the time even if I’m not working out. They are amazing!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have owned over 40 pairs of Nike tennis shoes and I cannot complain about any of them. They are well made and so worth the price. They last a long time & are great for just about any activity. I run in them, hike, play sports, & shop. I recommend ALL nike shoes to everyone!
Madison F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love Nike free’s! I’m on 8 pairs and counting. They’re my go to everything shoe! They’re comfortable, light weight and they let your feet breathe. They can be expensive, but they’re worth the price.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this shoe , it's the only style and brand of shoe I will wear . The price is completely worth it because this shoe will last for years ! I never have to tie my shoe and it's so comfy.
Clarissa N.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love my Nike shoes because the quality is great and I bought them on sale for a really good price. They have lasted me a very long time! Soon ima have buy another pair! Love Nike!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love my Nike Free Runs. They're light weight & come in a variety of colors. I've had mine for over 3 years & they look great. I am a sneaker freak so I love a good shoe! The price is great. Although, if you are someone with foot problems, They don't have much padding or support so they may not be for you.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
Are the shoes comfortable when you run?
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
My goal this year is to run a half marathon and I need a shoe that can withstand he race and the trainer up to it! Would this be a good shoe?!
Kendal C.
Boston, MA
How is the fit of these shoes? I'm between an 8.5 and a 9 and not sure which would be best for me!
Jessica H.
Are they good for going on walks? I need some trainers for walking in.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shoes come in other colors?