BY NIKE

Our Flex Trainer 6 athletic shoes will keep your feet comfortable and secure, so you can crush any workout. technology forefoot Flywire to secure the foot IU injected midsole provides soft underfoot feel construction synthetic/mesh upper rubber sole details lace-up entry mesh upper for breathability and unique style see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Nike Flex Trainer 6 Womens Athletic Shoes
They're perfect shoes for training, whether it be strength training or just doing cardio. They're pretty durable. I wear them for everything, and they still haven't ripped on me. They're so comfortable, and I really like how the heel isn't really high like running shoes.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Review for: Nike Flex Trainer 6 Womens Athletic Shoes
I have these shoes and they are absolutely great to wear when I go walking on the trail to working out in the gym. Very comfortable. They are pricey but worth it. I would recommend these show for people who love to excercise or stay active.
Savanna V.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Review for: Nike Flex Trainer 6 Womens Athletic Shoes
My shoes are starting to experience a bit of wear and tear but I guess that's expected after daily use for 2 years. So far they've done the job and kept my workouts and daily work flow comfortable and easy.