BY NIKE

These women's Nike Flex Trainer 5 shoes pair a stable, dynamic upper with a supportive platform designed for multidirectional flexibility. SHOE TECHNOLOGIES Lightweight, breathable mesh upper Webbed straps with laces for lockdown Padded collar for comfort Hexagonal outsole pattern for multidirectional flexibility Notched eyestays allow the upper to flex with the foot. SHOE CONSTRUCTION Leather, mesh, manmade upper Fabric lining Foam midsole Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Lace-up closure Padded footbed Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 7.5. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Leather/Rubber/Foam. see more...

Carly Jo E.
Rapid City, SD
I love these shoes so much! They were tough to get used to, simply because of how light they are compared to the other shoes I had always worn before. They are super comfortable though, and I love the way they look!
Alison B.
I really like these shoes. They aren’t just for running but I’ve been able to run with them as well. The fly knit texture is really nice oooking and the all black is stylish. These help my knees to not hurt when I do hiit class or dance classes
Gabrielle L.
Winooski, VT
I bought these shoes after loving Nike for years but needing a shoe that had a little more support while lifting but also still light enough for running. I found these on clearance at a department store and after going for a run once in them I felt the difference. I wore Nike Rosche (spelling?) before and they would hurt my shins after running but these felt much more stable and I was actually able to run for a longer period of time. I've had them for two weeks and so far am loving how they feel in the gym.
Justina H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These aren't the exact shoes I love bit close. I think they are called "in seasons" but they have memory foam soles and are super comfy. I had like 5 different pair I loved. They were great working12 hour shifts at the physical therapy clinic on my feet.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
these are a nice pair of running or workout shoes, i just hate the fact that nike shoes run so narrow and while i don’t have wife feet my feet always tend to not fit in only nikes in particular, i got lucky with one pair of black ones i found with a memory foam insole and those are now my favorite, so overall 7/10
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I think I have a pair of these Nike Flex Trainer 5 Women’s Cross-Trainers. Mine are black with gold/ rose gold accents. The swoosh symbol is in the gold/rose gold color. I have received many compliments on them. I purchased mine from Rack Room Shoes a few years ago.
Hailey B.
Indian Springs
When I started lifting and using machines at the gym, I realized I needed good, lightweight shoes with grip and traction. I have a couple pairs of nikes, like the tanjun style, but they just don't help much when I'm working out. I have a bit of a wide array of athletic shoes at this point, but these are my favorite. They support me so well while being very lightweight. However, I knocked off the fifth star because after a couple months (of rigorous use 4-5 times a week), the grip that wraps onto the front of the toe began to rub away and tear. This didn't damage the feel of the shoe, just the look. It doesn't bother me, but the shoes were a little expensive, so I could see why anyone else would get frustrated. Anyway, If you're looking into a pair of training shoes, check these out.
Julie M.
These shoes are streamlined, yet comfortable. They have nice grip on the soles, whether I'm lifting, jogging or doing some light hiking. Nike shoes tend to be more about style than substance, unfortunately, but these are quite stylish at the very least. Not much arch support, as in most Nike shoes, so if you're prone to foot cramps, these are not the shoes for you.
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I couldn't find the exact pair I have but its rainbow colors and has memory foam and they are seriously the most comfortable shoes that I own I also love their memory foam flip flops super comfy and they last long