Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 Women's Cross Trainers, Size: 6, Black uploaded by Kristin M.Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 Women's Cross Trainers, Size: 6, Black uploaded by Esther M.Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 Women's Cross Trainers, Size: 6, Black uploaded by Angela B.

BY NIKE

These women's Nike training shoes combine lightweight breathability with a flexible, locked-down fit, allowing you to explode through your agiltity training with confidence. SHOE DETAILS Lightweight, breathable mesh upper Internal bootie construction for secure, multidirectional movement Flywire cables in forefoot integrate with laces for a dynamic fit. Injected unit sole for durable cushioning Plush collar lining for a comfortable fit Rubber pods for traction Deep flex grooves for natural flexibility SHOE CONSTRUCTION Mesh upper Fabric lining Foam midsole Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Lace-up closure Padded footbed Size: 6. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber/Foam/Lace. see more...

Jennifer A.
I NEED ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT THESE ARE NOT THE SHOES I HAVE!! THIS WAS THE ONLY OPTION GIVEN TO ME TO CHOOSE THAT WAS CLOSEST TO WHAT I HAVE!! now that I got that out of the way, I own the Nike Free TR 6 shoes that are all black. I wear them in a size 6.5 and I'd say they run true ish to size. Meaning that I am typically a six or a six and a half. I also say this because I've had many different nike shoes and I feel like the size fluctuates between styles! Sometimes a 6.5 is too big, sometimes it's too small but in these it's just right. The shoelaces are a bit short but that's fine for me because I prefer them shorter than longer because I can't stand tying my shoes more than once. If I have to I'd prefer them not be dragging. With these shoes, my laces do not drag even if I only tie them once and I love that! These are super comfy shoes that are perfect for daily walking. Due to my pronation I shouldn't wear them when I run but I still would because they're comfy which only makes things worse for me. I'm not too sure what to add to this but if I think of more I might add it as a comment if I can.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Love my Nikes! These shoes look cute feel super comfortable and lightweight plus have lasted me for over a year and still in good condition! I can do al different types of workouts in these and feel good! Fly wires are my favorite all purpose workout shoes!
Alma R.
united states
These are by far the best shoes to work out in! I love love love these. They are super comfortable! They are honestly aforbable and worth ever penny. Im inlove with mine.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have the Nike free train 6. They are the newest free trains which are amazing for lifting. They were pricey about $110 but I think (as a lifter) it is worth every penny! I am now correctly working out the right muscle groups which helps because it makes every moment in the gym count.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their shoes! They are so incredibly comfortable and feel great! i have wide feet and these fit perfectly! I would highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for a good everyday or workout shoe. It is the best quality!! I love mine!!!
Angela B.
Hackensack, NJ
I love my Nike TR FIT sneakers. They are light and airy and my feet do not get sweaty during a heavy workout. They let my feet breathe. They are comfortable for running, kickboxing, the elliptical and probably many other things.
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
One of my FAVORITE pairs of shoes! Super light, extremely comfortable, not restricting at all, and showed me what it means to own a comfortable pair of shoes. The shoes are a bit expensive but worth it.
Linsey D.
I love love love my tennis shoes! I usually buy Nike shoes, and they last for years! I'm not very active, but they help my back not to hurt when I am
Maureen B.
Portland, TN
Great shoes for working out. Gives lots of support to my ankles and feels comfortable through the whole workout. Great price and high quality