Nike Flex Experience Run 5 Mens Running Shoes uploaded by Thomas C.

BY NIKE

Get a natural stride in our running shoes that will promote good form and help you set personal records. technology soft IU midsole articulated geometric outsole and side wall provide cushion and flexibility construction breathable mesh/synthetic upper composite rubber sole details 8mm heel-toe drop lightweight lace up see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These sneakers hold up to Nike’s standard for quality footwear. They are stylish, lightweight, affordable, and most importantly, comfortable. I wear them to and fro work to commute to give me a break from uncomfortable dress shoes.
Carlos T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Comfortable and durable running/workout shoes, started to come apart at the edge of the sole eventually but I definitely got the use out of them, would recommend for daily use. You also get plenty of support so it doesn't hurt on the arch of your foot like some of the shoes Ive tried before.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
📸* J.
no recomendables para largas distancias, pero tienen un soporte genial para cortas, los recomiendo muchisimo espero que les sirva mi comentario.
Thomas C.
This is a great product. I love running and running with these shoes makes everything better.
yassine e.
sidi slimane morocco
hello there! imyessine el hassouni from morocco im blogger i like your product so mush i will so happy to send me something for review and shoting  im already
my addresshay salam bloc 16 n 23sidi slimane 14200morocco
Francisco S.
Doral, FL

Tengo un amigo que practica deportes y los utiliza, se sienten cómodos con un gran apoyo en el talón y la luz. Los colores son perfectos y actuales. Realmente quiero tener un par de estos para probarlos por mí mismo. los recomiendo ampliamente.
Jordan L.
Abilene
LET ME TELL YOU! I forgot my hiking boots to Iceland (yes - ICELAND) and I hiked around the wasteland and mountainous landscapes for four days with only these shoes. They held up like champs, amidst me falling down rock walls and into ponds. Amazing shoes.
Marlene M.
Nezahualcóyotl
Me gusta mucho el diseño pero estan super comodisimos y no se ensucian muchoI like the design very much but they are super comodisimos and do not get dirty much
Shravan K.
India
Nike is the best brand... I have seen... It comfortable to use.... Good colour selection.... Best if best Nike