BY NIKE

Our flexible and lightweight running shoes give you a minimal feel with cushioning to go the distance, featuring a Phylon core midsole and a natural motion design that emulates the foot's natural movement. technology Phylon core midsole for great cushioning internal forefoot bootie construction gives a secure fit Phylite carrier midsole provides flexible, lightweight cushioning with great durability natural motion design emulates the foot's natural movement construction breathable mesh and synthetic upper durable rubber outsole grips surfaces details lace up breathable, lightweight midfoot support see more...

• Are those shoes very comfortable?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new pair of white shoes and I w...1 Answers
  • Are they more of a walking or running shoe?2 Answers
asma e.
larbatach
I buy this nike this year i lovve it so much it it is so comfortable and I like to walk with it and and it's so amazin when I practice power😍😍
Madison C.
Super comfy tennis shoes. You can wear them daily out running errands. Or just to go running in your neighborhood or nearby park.
Amy B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these shoes. They’re comfy and sharp looking. I get many compliments! Bought online through Nike.
Amber M.
Pittsburgh
Also not the best running shoes, but great for the gym. I wear them to work and they are very comfortable.
Nicole P.
Roselle park, NJ
I got myself a pair of Nike flex for the gym. I was looking for a comfortable, flexiable and yet cushioned shoe that would give my feet the support they need during my workouts. Can’t say I’ve been disappointed yet.
Eliezer H.
Es un muy buen producto de buena calidad y muy duraderos a parte de que su estilo me gusta mucho y son tenis muy comodos
Katie P.
Really comfortable and great for sports. They have lasted Long while and see very affordable! They are not to heavy for running.
Talisa H.
I got these sneakers for my birthday this past December and I am in love! They go with basically every gym outfit I own and they are so comfortable once you break them in. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and Nike is a trusted brand. I wear these at least 4/5 of the days I train in a week and so far I have no complaints. Also, I would recommend going a half size up because they can be a bit tight if you order your normal size. For example, I usually wear size 7 1/2 in shoes, but I got these in a size 8.
Ayesha H.
I want these Nike shoe. What to say about it. It has fantastic colour design n everything is just amazing. Who wouldn't love to buy it.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Majeda I.
Are those shoes very comfortable?
Lora C.
Watkinsville, GA
Are they more of a walking or running shoe?
Rhyan G.
Mt Sterling, OH
I have been looking for a new pair of white shoes and I was wondering how long it takes for the fabric to rip away from the sole.Previously my other pair of nikes ripped because I run a lot in them and the high impact pit a lot of pressure on the fabric. Has anyone had them rip before? If so how long did they last?