Talisa H.
I got these sneakers for my birthday this past December and I am in love! They go with basically every gym outfit I own and they are so comfortable once you break them in. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and Nike is a trusted brand. I wear these at least 4/5 of the days I train in a week and so far I have no complaints. Also, I would recommend going a half size up because they can be a bit tight if you order your normal size. For example, I usually wear size 7 1/2 in shoes, but I got these in a size 8.