BY NIKE

Our flexible and lightweight running shoes give you a minimal feel with cushioning to go the distance, featuring a Phylon core midsole and a natural motion design that emulates the foot's natural movement. technology Phylon core midsole for great cushioning internal forefoot bootie construction gives a secure fit Phylite carrier midsole provides flexible, lightweight cushioning with great durability natural motion design emulates the foot's natural movement construction breathable mesh and synthetic upper durable rubber outsole grips surfaces details lace up breathable, lightweight midfoot support see more...

• I have been looking for a new pair of white shoes and I was wonderi...1 Answers
  • Are they more of a walking or running shoe?1 Answers
  • Are those shoes very comfortable?1 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes
I have had foot problems for a long time I bought these shoes recently and I can definitely tell a difference!!! Has the fit sole in them and it is great! My feet never hurt and it has helped my back so much! So much support! Will be my go to shoe!
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Malary G.
Malary G.
Review for: Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Talisa H.
Talisa H.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes
I got these sneakers for my birthday this past December and I am in love! They go with basically every gym outfit I own and they are so comfortable once you break them in. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and Nike is a trusted brand. I wear these at least 4/5 of the days I train in a week and so far I have no complaints. Also, I would recommend going a half size up because they can be a bit tight if you order your normal size. For example, I usually wear size 7 1/2 in shoes, but I got these in a size 8.
abdou djawab l.
abdou djawab l.
Review for: Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes
A wonderful product from the company of the finest Sakon very grateful to you if you gave me the product and work for a review in my country thank you Bring me my dream, please
Majeda I.
Majeda I.
Richmond
Are those shoes very comfortable?
Lora C.
Lora C.
Watkinsville, GA
Are they more of a walking or running shoe?
Rhyan G.
Rhyan G.
Mt Sterling, OH
I have been looking for a new pair of white shoes and I was wondering how long it takes for the fabric to rip away from the sole.Previously my other pair of nikes ripped because I run a lot in them and the high impact pit a lot of pressure on the fabric. Has anyone had them rip before? If so how long did they last?