BY NIKE

Run your heart out and push yourself even further with our phenomenal Nike Flex running shoes. technology soft Phylon core midsole for great cushioning internal forefoot bootie constuction give a secure fit breathable lightweight midfoot support asymetrical design for an anotomical fit articulated Phylite carrier midsole provides flexible lightweight cushioning with great durability natural motion design emulates the foot natural movement construction synthetic leather/mesh breathable upper rubber sole details lace up outsole pattern designed for enhanced flexibility see more...

Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL
I am currently in nursing school, these shoes were the only all white pair I could find that were comfortable in the store and weren't ugly. So, I bought them. I am very good with my shoes and they generally last me at least 3 years. Here I am 1 year later and they are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. At the end of a 12 hour shift, I am dying to get these shoes off. I would NOT recommend them for someone who will be on their feet all day. However, I never have a problem with them when I'm taking a quick jog.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
These shoes are so so comfortable, I am however having problems with the heel slipping off (my feet grew with both my pregnancies and when shopping after my 2nd pregnancy for new shoes every single pair I tried no matter the size the heel slipped off) the girl at the store showed me a different way to tie them and that worked for a while, until I started losing weight and now it's even worse. Beside that I'm pretty sure these are the comfiest shoes I've ever owned
Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Ran my first half marathon in these! They held up beautifully and gave me cushiony steps throughout the 13 miles. It of course held through all the training sessions I had leading up to the marathon. It is a good fit, slimmer fit actually so maybe not so perfect for those with wider feet. They come in a variety of colors that are all flattering!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY
New Nike's are on my Christmas list. I've tried other brands but keep coming back to Nike. I love their flex running shoes. I've had my current ones for over a year and they barely show wear and tear even though they get worn at least a few times per week. They're comfortable.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love these sneakers. Not sure where to even start but I love how they feel when I run, when I go and lift weights or when I simply walk outside with my daughter. These are my favorite and I own them in a few different colors. I highly recommend them.
Macie S.
Macie S.
Sevierville, TN
Love these shoes! I wear them to the gym almost daily. They have a flat bottom which is great for strength training days! I also run in them, but prefer something with better support when I run so it's not as flat. They are great shoes! Stylish and comfortable!
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
Williamsburg, VA
So incredibly light weight. Yet are comfortable and supportive. I only run in Nike shoes, they are my HG. Simply love them. A little expensive but great quality so it's worth it to me. Plus Nike has sales alll the time. Will continue to repurchase
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
These are the best running shoes I have ever bought! They are super comfortable and are worth every penny I paid. They're not expensive except the color I wanted cost $85 but other colors go for less than $50. I would definitely recommend it!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
These are so comfortable and light. You don't feel like you are wearing anything on your feet. Which makes a great running shoe. A bit expensive but well worth it. I would recommend them to anyone I know that runs.
Ellen V.
Ellen V.
I loved my shoes so much that I wore them completely out. Just got another pair last month after having my last pair for 2 years! Pricey but well worth it for the quality they give. Def recommend.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite color of Nike shoes?
Payton C.
Payton C.
Are these shoes light weight?
Kat G.
Kat G.
I stand mostly at work for eight hours each day and I get cheap tennis shoes from Payless but they always break after a year either with holes or the soles fall off. I was wondering if there was a good shoe from Nike that would last longer and is better for standing all the time or walking or running.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
How are these on feet with arches? Is the running impact gentle?
Atziri J.
Atziri J.
Milton Frwtr, OR
I will be competing in a couple months and I'm looking for a shoes that has both support and light weight. Could anybody tell me if these shoes are light? Or have good support to them? Thank you, in advance!:)