BY NIKE #10 in Shoes

Run your heart out and push yourself even further with our phenomenal Nike Flex running shoes. technology soft Phylon core midsole for great cushioning internal forefoot bootie constuction give a secure fit breathable lightweight midfoot support asymetrical design for an anotomical fit articulated Phylite carrier midsole provides flexible lightweight cushioning with great durability natural motion design emulates the foot natural movement construction synthetic leather/mesh breathable upper rubber sole details lace up outsole pattern designed for enhanced flexibility see more...

Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE these running shoes!!! They’re super comfortable and very light weight. They’re bendable, flexible and breathable. I’ve had them for a few years now and they’re holding up very well. They’re very well made and are of high quality. I only wear Nike shoes at the gym and I plan on buying another pair very soon. Nike is a brand I trust and love!
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
These are my favorite pair of tennis shoes. I have the hot pink pair and they are the best pair of tennis shoes I have. they give the best support for running and alot of walking especially when we went to Disney. Im grateful I got them at an outlet store because they aren't cheap.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've had these running shoes in a size 6 and they're a little bit too big for my feet but they're still very comfortable and work for every day activities, running and lifting. I do notice when I run over two miles, that I end up getting blisters on the inside by my big toes. Not great for long distance, and if you have small feet like mine, I recommend getting a size 5 or 5.5 because these run larger.
Violeta V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these shoes. They are super light weight, and extremely comfortable. I got them to workout in, but after trying them on, they'll certainly be my everyday shoe when I run errands, etc. - and want that extra comfort. I got my regular size that I always wear 6 and they fit me perfect. They didn't run small, or big for me. I can wear them with, or without socks and they still fit great! I highly recommend these shoes, if you're looking for style, and comfort.
Tiffany L.
Waco, TX
they are so cute and so light... they feel like you got noting on your feet. now that can be a good thing for some ppl and other (like me) its not. they are good for working out and short runs, but i took them on a trip with me where i did a lot of walk and my feet hurt so bad.. i had to get other shoes why i was there. but i still use them for my work out and they do not hurt not my feet at all.. in short got for the gym not for walking.
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes I’ll buy! I love the light weight material that is used! Great brand for such a great price! I have to buy 9 wide, which in any other shoe brand is hard for me to find but not in Nike!
•Nikole• M.
I wear the sneakers every time I work out and anytime I have to walk a long distance. They are very dull pain durable and are able to keep clean. I was able to get an amazing deal on these at DSW and I would definitely reccomend them to anyone, especially someone with injuries.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I really enjoy this shoe because it has more of a flex in the sole than most shoes i am used to. This shoe works really well for running and is affordable when you consider how long you can use the shoe
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love these shoes, and I had mine until I couldn't wear them anymore. You know how you get those favs you just can't let go of. I walk alot and these shoes made walking so comfortable. When I found these they were very affordable, and I would love another pair.
Lezette B.
These Nike running shoes make you feel like you're walking on clouds. I have yet to find another pair as comfortable. I wish I had bought 2 pairs and if I find these again you can believe I will rebuy
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
What is your favorite color of Nike shoes?
Payton C.
Are these shoes light weight?
Sierra E.
Robbins , IL
I want to a comfortable gym shoe for both weight lifting and running on the treadmill.
Vanessa c.
Hey girls, What’s your favourite Nike shoe ???
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is it worth the price? I know nikies are good but it's quite expensive, is it worth it?