BY NIKE #4 in Shoes

Run your heart out and push yourself even further with our phenomenal Nike Flex running shoes. technology soft Phylon core midsole for great cushioning internal forefoot bootie constuction give a secure fit breathable lightweight midfoot support asymetrical design for an anotomical fit articulated Phylite carrier midsole provides flexible lightweight cushioning with great durability natural motion design emulates the foot natural movement construction synthetic leather/mesh breathable upper rubber sole details lace up outsole pattern designed for enhanced flexibility see more...

Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY
New Nike's are on my Christmas list. I've tried other brands but keep coming back to Nike. I love their flex running shoes. I've had my current ones for over a year and they barely show wear and tear even though they get worn at least a few times per week. They're comfortable.
Brenda C.
These are the best running shoes I have ever bought! They are super comfortable and are worth every penny I paid. They're not expensive except the color I wanted cost $85 but other colors go for less than $50. I would definitely recommend it!
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
These are so comfortable and light. You don't feel like you are wearing anything on your feet. Which makes a great running shoe. A bit expensive but well worth it. I would recommend them to anyone I know that runs.
Missy D.
Hartwell, GA
Great looking shoes! Mine fit a little more snug that I like, so I don't wear them a whole lot. I'm usually a 6.5 easy in Nike, these just seem to be a little more narrow. Over all a great shoe!
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
I have 3 pairs of Nike running shoes! Very comfortable and very effective. My feet feel great after working out or running!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I've had these running shoes in a size 6 and they're a little bit too big for my feet but they're still very comfortable and work for every day activities, running and lifting. I do notice when I run over two miles, that I end up getting blisters on the inside by my big toes. Not great for long distance, and if you have small feet like mine, I recommend getting a size 5 or 5.5 because these run larger.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
My sister has these as well but in the pink color. I think I love these ones best because the sole is such a nice and thick cushion for support. We don't run intensely but these always feel great after we do and your feet aren't sore or hurt after which is rare with running shoes. Would definitely recommend but I'd rather buy them on sale because they are pretty pricey in department stores.
Tiffany G.
Lewisburg , TN
 These are one of my favorite pairs of tennis shoes. I enjoy the multiple colors of the same style that allow me to match with my outfits for the gym. They are very comfortable on my feet and allow my feet to breathe when I start to sweat. Nike has always been my go to shoe company when I'm looking for awesome tennis shoes.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like these shoes but they tear up so incredibly easy. they feel good on my feet for a while but then my feet start to ache and it feels really bad. it is dissapointing for this brand because nike always launches amazing shoes, they are very pricey and i would recommend looking at other shoes from the same brand.
Michelle S.
Meridian
It's a good shoes, comfortable to wear, they go with mostly everything. They do sometimes make my feet hurt, but they are good for when I go on a run and they give me the support I need. They are a little pricey but they're worth it and most of my friends wear them but I would recommend then to others.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite color of Nike shoes?
Payton C.
Are these shoes light weight?
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is it worth the price? I know nikies are good but it's quite expensive, is it worth it?
Sierra E.
Robbins, IL
I want to a comfortable gym shoe for both weight lifting and running on the treadmill.
Kristen S.
How are these on feet with arches? Is the running impact gentle?