BY NIKE #8 in Shoes

Run your heart out and push yourself even further with our phenomenal Nike Flex running shoes. technology soft Phylon core midsole for great cushioning internal forefoot bootie constuction give a secure fit breathable lightweight midfoot support asymetrical design for an anotomical fit articulated Phylite carrier midsole provides flexible lightweight cushioning with great durability natural motion design emulates the foot natural movement construction synthetic leather/mesh breathable upper rubber sole details lace up outsole pattern designed for enhanced flexibility see more...

Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love these shoes, and I had mine until I couldn't wear them anymore. You know how you get those favs you just can't let go of. I walk alot and these shoes made walking so comfortable. When I found these they were very affordable, and I would love another pair.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My sister has these as well but in the pink color. I think I love these ones best because the sole is such a nice and thick cushion for support. We don't run intensely but these always feel great after we do and your feet aren't sore or hurt after which is rare with running shoes. Would definitely recommend but I'd rather buy them on sale because they are pretty pricey in department stores.
Jerrica G.
['Hampton', 'VA'], VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've had these running shoes in a size 6 and they're a little bit too big for my feet but they're still very comfortable and work for every day activities, running and lifting. I do notice when I run over two miles, that I end up getting blisters on the inside by my big toes. Not great for long distance, and if you have small feet like mine, I recommend getting a size 5 or 5.5 because these run larger.
Nicole C.
Most comfortable running shoes I have ever worn. The colors are nice and easy to pair with other sportswear. They have lasted a long time and still look fairly new. I really recommended this product to others.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
I work in healthcare as a Sonographer and these are some of the best shoes I have owned. Really good wear for a bad back and a lot of standing on hard floors. Long lasting wear and definitely worth the money.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like these shoes but they tear up so incredibly easy. they feel good on my feet for a while but then my feet start to ache and it feels really bad. it is dissapointing for this brand because nike always launches amazing shoes, they are very pricey and i would recommend looking at other shoes from the same brand.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are really sharp looking shoes. I love the pink and grey as they go with most of my workout outfits. The shoes are very comfortable and lasted me quite a while. They are easy to tie and the laces are nice. I didn’t mind paying extra because it’s a good quality product. I would recommend.
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Super cute, super comfortable. I love that these are cute enough to workout in but also I can wear them while go no to the grocery store and still look put together
Indira V.
These are my absolute favorite tennis shoes to do any activities in. I go for a jog, I go grocery shopping, I walk my dog, just anything. They are very comfortable and mold to your feet. I am flat footed and these don’t hurt at all. I definitely recommend them.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the color of these! They’re so cute and comfortable! I got mine online. I wear them to work.. where I’m on my feet all day! (Home healthcare.) and I’ve never had any reason to complain about them! They’re one of my go to pairs!
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite color of Nike shoes?
Payton C.
Are these shoes light weight?
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is it worth the price? I know nikies are good but it's quite expensive, is it worth it?
Sierra E.
Robbins, IL
I want to a comfortable gym shoe for both weight lifting and running on the treadmill.
Kristen S.
How are these on feet with arches? Is the running impact gentle?