Nike Dual Fusion X Grey-Orange Mens Running Shoes-10.5,GREY/ORANGE uploaded by Luis A.Nike Dual Fusion X Grey-Orange Mens Running Shoes-10.5,GREY/ORANGE uploaded by Debbie Q.

BY UNKNOWN

This Nike running shoe offers an upper constructed of mesh combined with a dynamic midfoot system to provide a superior fit & running experience. Outsole is a classic waffle pattern design for smooth heel-toe transition. see more...

Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Favorite sneakers ... So comfy for running and walking ... Absolutely love them
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I have big feet for a woman so in Nike shoes I buy from the men's section. That's definitely something that bothers me about Nike is the lack of larger sizes for women. I would like to wear feminine colors occasionally. These shoes are very comfortable for long time wear. I walk about 2 miles a night and I've never had blisters like I've gotten from other shoes. They are easy to keep looking clean which is a plus for me.
Shelby A.
Nike Dual Fusions are the best shoes I have ever had. I literally have eight pairs of them in different colors. I have very wide feet and these are the only shoes that I am comfortable in.
Debbie Q.
I brought this Nike shoes 3 years ago and still good. This shoes are comfortable and cute at the same time. I love it!!!
Gustavo G.
Sugar Springs, Houston
I hace this in blue. If u want confort you need it. I use this for my Daily routine of exercise.