Nike Dual Fusion X Grey-Orange Mens Running Shoes-10.5,GREY/ORANGE uploaded by Debbie Q.Nike Dual Fusion X Grey-Orange Mens Running Shoes-10.5,GREY/ORANGE uploaded by Luis A.

BY UNKNOWN

This Nike running shoe offers an upper constructed of mesh combined with a dynamic midfoot system to provide a superior fit & running experience. Outsole is a classic waffle pattern design for smooth heel-toe transition. see more...

Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I have big feet for a woman so in Nike shoes I buy from the men's section. That's definitely something that bothers me about Nike is the lack of larger sizes for women. I would like to wear feminine colors occasionally. These shoes are very comfortable for long time wear. I walk about 2 miles a night and I've never had blisters like I've gotten from other shoes. They are easy to keep looking clean which is a plus for me.
Shelby A.
Nike Dual Fusions are the best shoes I have ever had. I literally have eight pairs of them in different colors. I have very wide feet and these are the only shoes that I am comfortable in.
Debbie Q.
I brought this Nike shoes 3 years ago and still good. This shoes are comfortable and cute at the same time. I love it!!!
Gustavo G.
I hace this in blue. If u want confort you need it. I use this for my Daily routine of exercise.
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Favorite sneakers ... So comfy for running and walking ... Absolutely love them
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .