BY NIKE #1 in Clothing

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
These sports bras are so great they seriously give so much support, they are very comfortable to wear, they help hold everything in place. Finding a good sports bra that actually helps and holds thing can be a challenge for women with a bigger bust, and I have a big bust and I find that I like this sports bra, now I still wear it with a normal bra underneath just because I find that doing that provides even more support.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I have two sports bras from Nike and I love them! My job requires me to wear sports clothes and I wear a sports bra all dayz
These ones are a perfect fit - not tight but not
loose too. I don’t know how Nike does it, I’m amazed by how well they fit. I don’t even feel them on my chest (and I’m a person who hates wearing regular bras).
These can be a little pricey but website like 6PM often have great deals. I bought mine from Dick’s sporting goods for $8. They were on sale.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This bras amazing at keeping your Tatas into place as you’re running around or doing any strenuous workouts. I like the dry fit absorbing technology it keeps me dry and not sticky or wet in that chest area. I love the breathability of the fabric and how flexible the fabric is. I don’t feel restricted or constricted which is a good thing. I like that I still have movement of my shoulders and back wearing this bra as well.. it’s a very good fabric. I love the colors.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
This bra right here is the ONLY sports bra that I have found that fits me perfectly. I'm a 34 D, and I struggled with finding a band that fit me properly while not spilling over, providing decent support, AND wicks away sweat. It was a real challenge, trying on various brands and styles. This bra right here hits all marks for me, hands down. I own multiple, and rely heavily on them. I would have the hardest time exercising if not for this bra.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I lOVE my Nike sports bras! I have several in different colors. They have a great fit, hold everything in all the right places, and are perfect to wear anywhere. I wear mine to the gym, the grocery store, and even just at home cleaning the house. They are a bit more expensive than I’d like but they are totally worth the cost in the long run. They last for years and you don’t have to worry about the elastic getting loose at all. Definitely a must have!
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I love the Nike sports bras. I have 2. These are very good sports bras to wear to go exercise. The price is reasonable for a good sports bra. The only thing I could say about this sports bra is that doesn’t offer full support, so if you happen to be doing cardio I wouldn’t recommend wearing it for that.
Tamara F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike has the best bras ever! Their Dri-Fit collection is amazing. It is very expensive so I purchased mine at the outlets. Holds my “girls” in place through running, cycling and lifting. Make sure you wash in delicates and hang to dry to keep their shape. Definitely recommend! Best workout bra in my collection.
Danielle N.
Love my Nike sports bra!! I have a few of them in different colors and they are great. It is hard for me to find sports bras that actually fit but Nike is great so these are my go to sports bras!! Love to wear them while running in the summer or under a workout top! Can be a little pricey but it is worth it!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike sports wear is amazing. I get excited when they have sales .. and might be way to much but never a regret. This sports bra is so comfortable. Never gave me any issues and so easy to wash . Dries very quick not like some other bras I have that are not nike . I love this sports bra and would highly recommend for sure
Anna B.
Every sports bra I own is Nike. I have tried so many brands but none of them give as much support as Nike while still being comfortable. I played multiple sports in high school and never had issues with discomfort even in high impact activities. I definitely recommend Nike sports bras!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Those this bra have good support
Charl L.
Are these comfy to wear?
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Super comfortable?
Georgie S.
Norwich
Is this sports bra worth all the money and does it provide good support or not?
Judy G.
Does this bra provide good support without digging in?