BY NIKE

Flexible, cushioned sole grounds a quick-drying sandal fashioned with double hook-and-loop closures for a customized fit. Flexible, cushioned sole grounds a quick-drying sandal fashioned with double hook-and-loop closures for a customized fit. Color(s): black/ white/ anthracite, hyper blue/ green/ citrus. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Sunray Adjust 4' Sandal (Baby, Walker & Toddler). Style Number: 275747 3. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tampa , FL
I ordered these for my little cousin ! He loves them and I absolutely love them . They are so soft and comfy for him . He run a lot in the park and he doesn't like his toes all hot so these are great ! He toes and feet can breathe . I got them from kohls for a great price to ! I highly recommend
Macayla R.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
We have these in a size 5. They are easy to put on and I like how they are customizable with the Velcro back and top. The baby doesn't seem to mind them. He can't really kick these off like he does everything else and they are super cute and match most of everything.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
My son had these sandals and he loved them! He was able to wear them for a very long time. These sandals are very durable and they didn't tear not once. They are very affordable which is great! I would definitely recommend these!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
These are my favorite shoes that my son owns. I cannot keep closed toe shoes on him to save my life. The straps are super easy to detach and putting on shoes is now not a 10 minute process. Thank you Nike!
Katril R.
Katril R.
My son had these last year and they were wonderful and convenient. He was 1 then and he loved the ease and the fact his feet didn't get hot
Ederneys c.
Ederneys c.
N Miami Beach, FL
My son got these as a gift and i love how comfortable they are and how fast they dry when wet.
Ausra G.
Ausra G.
Snow Lake, MB
Amazing quick and easy for busy parents!! NIKE Boys' Toddler Sunray Adjust 4, Black/White - 7.0