Nike Boys Running Shoes

by Nike

#12 in Kid's Shoes

Nike Boys Running Shoes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nike Boys Running Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
Emiliya M.
Very comfortable for everyday using.My son has two pair one for gym at school and another for home yard plays,he can easy wear by himself.Very easy to clean.I will buy the same next time.Nike Boys Running Shoes
Eddie H.
These shoes should be everyone’s go to. It’s perfect for jogging. I use these everyday for my HIIT.
Ardit C.
Bronx
I want this running shoes so bad this would be the best present for any occasion for me I love if somebody want to buy that for me my shoe size is 12 thank you
Nicole L.
Hartselle, AL
Fit perfectly for my little boy, held up well and wore them all the time. Bought them a little too small use the size guide to help with Nike because they run small. I would totally recommend this shoe!
Kristen C.
Manteno, IL
Nike Boys Running Shoes uploaded by Kristen C.
Love these shoes. They are so easy to throw on. The Velcro makes it super easy for my son to put on himself. They are great. Great price not expensive. He has two pair. One is for school gym. I would recommend them.
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Loved that Nike comes with velcro for kids. My kid nephews find it so much easier to wear and run around. It's also so convenient for their parents as it's so much quick to put on.
brittany W.
Ada
Fit my son great. They look nice. He loves them. And they 22nd up to an active toddler. Nike is always my go to for shoes.
angela B.
ELOY, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This shoe is perfect for running and jogging I literally own so many Nike shoes they are very affordable and cute
Alyssa S.
Hot Springs, AR
They hold up on my boys rough playing and still look nice after. They are affordable for the time they last.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
My son loves these shoes. Says they are super comfy. The fit pretty true to size. Clean up well when they get dirty. Great price for Nike shoes. Very stylish! I would definitely recommend these for other boys.

Looking for your answer?