Nike Boys' Preschool Air Jordan Retro 13 Basketball Shoes, Boy's, White, 2259742

BY NIKE

It's never too soon to start teaching him about hoops history. The Air Jordan 13 Retro Boys' Shoe is full of old-school charm that pays tribute to one of the game's greats. A Phylon midsole with an Air-Sole unit helps keep him comfortable as he takes on everything that comes his way. Features: Upper - Full-grain leather with foam, Midsole - Phylon midsole with Air-Sole unit, Outsole - Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern, Imported. Size: 11.0. Color: White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. see more...

Ashley H.
Akron, OH
These are my favorite shows. Ivrarely wear thembhut just to know i have them makes me feel great. I wish I would have gotten a different color tho. I have the black ones. Red and white is what I wish I would have bought or pink and white....the Valentine's addition. But these really are great shoes. I'd buy them all of I could
Sheila G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike Air Jordan Retro 13s are my favorite Jordan's. I bought them recently for my entire family and they all loved them. The color way goes with a lot and outfits. They are expensive but I love sneakers.
Nicholas C.
San Francisco
This is a very nice shoe and I where this every day for school I would recommend getting a size big because it fits small
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love these shoes bought them for my son not too long ago and he loves them! No problems and the colors are great!